Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Before I decide to open a shop... I want to sell a few first! If it's not any good, the story is free of charge! Otherwise, please price it fairly. Please and thank you?

Familiar Poster

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

How long would you want them to be?

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Would you do a story of my girls Ally & Michelle for me please? I would love an intimate story, if possible. I'm not talking a trashy sex novel feel but just something sexy you know? Maybe on Halloween since it's Ally's birthday (She's the red head)

A bit more about them: 18 years old, Michelle is the girly, more dominate of the two, Ally is more the tomboy. They both love music, write songs and play various instruments.

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
LunarWolf711
Would you do a story of my girls Ally & Michelle for me please? I would love an intimate story, if possible. I'm not talking a trashy sex novel feel but just something sexy you know? Maybe on Halloween since it's Ally's birthday (She's the red head)

A bit more about them: 18 years old, Michelle is the girly, more dominate of the two, Ally is more the tomboy. They both love music, write songs and play various instruments.

How long do you want it to be? ^_^

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

ShiningStar KiraKira
LunarWolf711

That I will leave to you, just don't kill yourself writing it lol. I want you to have fun with it =D

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
LunarWolf711
ShiningStar KiraKira
LunarWolf711

That I will leave to you, just don't kill yourself writing it lol. I want you to have fun with it =D

Alright! I'll write it whenever I can!

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

ShiningStar KiraKira
LunarWolf711
ShiningStar KiraKira
LunarWolf711

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
LunarWolf711
ShiningStar KiraKira
LunarWolf711
ShiningStar KiraKira
LunarWolf711

Sorry this is taking so long. I've been very busy lately and hadn't had much time to write. I just started, though

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

ShiningStar KiraKira
LunarWolf711
ShiningStar KiraKira
LunarWolf711
ShiningStar KiraKira
LunarWolf711

Sorry this is taking so long. I've been very busy lately and hadn't had much time to write. I just started, though

It's okay, I understand I have a life too lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces