Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100

KabukiSamurai

I would love to have a fanfiction from you but... I was wondering if you have seen Supernatural and if you are familiar with Castiel or Dean? biggrin

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Do you know digimon?

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

Bump~
                          yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

User Image

User Image

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

Bump with new layout!

User Image

User Image

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump~

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump~

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump~

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump~

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump~

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump~

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Bump~

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Come on in, everyone! heart

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Below is a small application I would ask you to fill out and post/PM to me, if you would like me to write you anything. Please be sure to include as much detail as you can, so I'll be better able to provide you with something you'll like.

Username:
What Would You Like?
{ Short story, poem, haiku, or Short fan-fiction. These are what I'm able to do, at the current time. }
What Shall I Include?
{ Tell me what you'd like in your writing piece, including characters, themes and any other such important details. The more you share with me, the more I'll be able to produce for you. }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

}i{ Currently Awaiting Writing }i{
None, as of yet.

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Here is a few, simple examples of my different kinds of writing. I'll add more over time, but I hope these will do, for now. ^^;;

Click the spoiler buttons below to read the examples provided.

~ Short Story - Original ~

Memories Masked As Dreams

She laid down in the soft green grass, not caring how much time has passed.

Her eyes became still as she traced the clouds above with an invisible pen, drawing out an image.

The sky soon turned into a stage, and the clouds slowly formed into the figures of people.

A lone girl stood gazing into a large, rectangular mirror, make up bleeding down her cheeks as her tears fell down her cheeks.

"Mirror mirror, so tall and clear... is there anyone out there who wishes me to be here?"

She whispered to herself, vision blurred and her knees quivering.

She soon fell to the ground on her knees, cupping her hands and placing them over her face, just wanting to melt away...

Hours passed... days faded... years fossilized.

She became so numb... so cold... her body began to stiffen like stone.

But then one night, as she lay helpless and drained... a strange sound rang through her mind.

A voice... a song... such a wondrous chorus.

Her eyes began to slowly force themselves awake, her mouth undoing the stitches that weaved them shut for so long.

"That voice... that song... who is that?"

As she looked up, she saw a figure in the mirror. One that lay just like her, but seemed to be different.

Slowly, the figures head rises, its face covered in a veil of shadows.

At that moment... she heard a familiar phrase... one that was similar to one once uttered so long ago...

"Mirror mirror, so tall and clear... where is the one who has called me here?"

In that moment, her eyes widened and her mouth fell ajar, only able to lay in disbelief.

Slowly, she raised her hand towards the mirror, eyes locked onto the shadowed figure.

She pressed her palm against the glass, her body trembling and her heart aching.

"Why, or mirror, why oh why? Do you truly wish for me to die?"

A silent tear ran down her cheek, confused by the image... numb from the pain... tired from the waiting.

Just as her hand began to slip away from the mirror's glass, she felt a strange warmth suddenly cover her palm.

Once again, she heard the song... that beautiful voice.

She looked back at the mirror, the shadow now fading, and the image one that she had not expected...

A handsome man was unveiled, sitting just as she was and his palm against hers.

"You are my reflection, another image of me. Stop trying to run... there is no need to flee."

Somehow the man's words broke through the girls overly protected heart, her lips curving into a gentle smile, her head lowered to rest against his, the glass of the mirror the only thing that keeps them separated.

Now back in reality, the girl sat up slowly and looked back up at the sky, a smile on her face and a simple sentence escaping her lips.

"Though the trials of time may try to keep us apart... I will never give up on you... the mirror image deep within my heart."

~ Short Story - Fan-Fiction ~

= A Short 'Fan-Fic ~ 'My Friend, My Lover' =

My Friend,

I traveled the land of Hyrule, searching for something familiar to me... but with each step I took, I felt further and further from where I belong, and the ones who made that place worth searching for.

I crossed through endless miles of the fields, following the path that lead towards the Bridge of Eldin. I came upon a tall cliff, and my steps slowed down as the golden glow of the setting sun caught my vision, and I found myself standing at the top, just staring aimlessly towards the endless horizon ahead of me. In the distance, I saw the bridge, and then suddenly, I could swear to my ancestors, I saw a figure on horseback, and though I could not even make out the figure as anything more than a passing shadow, I knew it was you, my friend. Without colors, I saw the green of your clothing, and the sunlight gleaming off of your readied sword and sheild... yes, you are a hero to this land... but would you ever know... that you were also my hero? My eyes began to swell with expected tears... here I was, so close to reaching half of my heart, yet I was still so far away. My sorrow was so very heavy... but I held them back and continued my journey.

I took the route that would quickest lead me to the bridge you just crossed, but by the time I arrived there, the sun had left me, and I could no longer see my steps ahead or behind me. I felt a little scared... but not because I was blinded by darkness... but by the thought that I would never catch up to you. But I did not stop walking... my body moved on its own, unable to still itself while my heart knew you were so close by.

I walked until my legs collapsed underneath me, throbbing and weak from fatigue. I was weary from travelling such a long distance, but I just couldn't stop... I need you this badly... the memories of our childhood... all that we have endured together over the years... it was too precious to leave unfinished.

}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{}i{

My Lover,

My body must have shut down at some point, forcing my conscious to silence itself so that it could aid my aching muscles and shaking form to regain its strength. My eyes were closed, and as I opened them, my vision was blurred, but I could vaguely make out the light around me. I pushed myself up with my arms, and underneath my hands was a strange, grainy texture. In a slight panic, I rubbed my eyes with the backs of my hands, and as my vision cleared, I saw that I was surrounded by desert. How I could have ended up in a place like this, I could not figure out... but I had to find a way back to my former path, no matter the cost.

Unknowingly, I had been walking for miles, my feet were sinking into the hot sand the entire time... and the beating sun nauseated me. it would have seemed, to anyone else, that I would have given up and laid to die... but I had to move forward.

I began to hum a song I heard long ago... the one you played to me with your golden harp... the song that reminds me of you, suiting you like your own theme. I smiled then as hope came over me... somehow, you could always make me smile.

Suddenly, I began to hear the tune I hummed... but this time, it was not I who made this sound. I looked around me with wide eyes... the sound of harp strings being strummed was not just in my mind. It could have simply been an illusion of the desert... but somehow, I knew it was you. I walked forward, following the song. It began to grow louder with each step I took, and my heart began to pound. I quickened my pace, and smiled as the song sounded as if it was right in front of me. Then, as I passed through a wall of blowing sand, I was standing in the middle of a stone structure. Where I had arrived, I could not recall... but when I listened for your song, it was suddenly gone. I turned to walk away, but in the corner of my eye, a shadow passed me by. I turned once more, calling your name, as if to hear you call mine in return. I waited for a few moments... but alas, there was no one to be seen.

With a deep sigh, I fell to my knees, feeling the tears stinging my eyes once more, but I continued to fight them. But it was too much to bear... how can I ever live my life without you, my friend, my lover?

}i{ A small story, inspired by Link and Sheik, the Legend of Zelda and my own character, Krystalis. }i{

~ Poetry ~

The Strength Inside

I am trying hard to find my place,
somewhere I have belonged from the start,
I can feel it deep within my heart.

Is it here or there,
thousands of miles away,
why can I not find my way?

I need a guide to lead my way along...

Take my hand,
I am so afraid,
My dear please do not turn away,
I need your guiding words to carry on.

I have waited for the longest time,
for a chance,
or at least a sign,
stuck in a race with what is there’s and what is mine.

I pray every night for the one who would,
carry me to the finish line.

So I closed my eyes,
just once more,
with tears falling I prayed to the heavens,

"Please help me to lift my weary soul..."

Suddenly it came,
the answers I sought,
A man appeared clothed in a kimono and a crown,
flowing hair to his ankles it hung down.

He turned his head and smiled at me,
placing his hand in mine,
wrists and fingers drenched in gold jewelry,
Caressing my cheek he then said,

"You will be alright,
so please do not cry,
I promise things will turn out fine,
just trust your instincts every time."

"There may be days when all hope seems gone,
but believe me my dear it shan’t be for long,
if you keep your faith and stay strong."

It all then ended with a kiss,
my tear stained cheek was brushed with his ruby red painted lips,
as I awoke in my bed alone.
And I thought,

‘He is so handsome, but what does he mean?
My heart it already bleeds so,
where does he want me to go?’

I swear to find my way someday,
whatever it takes,
I will find my place.

Somewhere,
out there,
he waits,
patiently.

I will be alright,
so I shall not cry,
I know that things will turn out fine,
I will trust my instincts every time.

There may be days when all hope seems gone,
but my heart believes it can’t be for long,
if I hold onto my faith and stay strong.

Currently, I'm taking requests for free writing pieces, as to provide more examples to the list above. If you're interested, please feel free to let me know!

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Greetings, fellow writers and fans of writing alike!

Welcome to my new Writing Shop!

Here, you can find a variety of different written pieces; poetry, small stories, fan fictions and other random kinds.

Currently, I'm still setting things up, and have no set price for anything - mainly because I'm not sure what would be a good price for my work, heh~ ^^;; So if anyone might have an idea as to what I could offer for a fair price, please don't hesitate to tell me!

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like my writing!

{{ Note: Any requests sent to me may take a few days or so to be sent out, for I am currently in the process of moving, and will have limited free time until it is all finished. But if you do not mind the wait, feel free to send me your requests, and I will let you know when I can see to them. }}

}i{ KabukiSamurai }i{

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces