Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Do you know how to make a shop look pretty? Do you know things that are supposed to be included in the shop? PLEASE HELP ME! I need help making a pretty writing shop and I'll give you 30-50% of the earnings. Keep in mind, tho, my shop is going to be cheap. Unless you can talk me into upping my prices ^^.

Shy Gaian

I'll help you get started for free but i dont do Graphics but i can try to help as much as I can Edit: Just get back to be on simple things you want. Then i can help with the rest on the complex things. I made my friends last writing shop, so i know some stuff.

Do you have a theme?
A shop name?
Colors?

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
IllusionarySnowflake
I'll help you get started for free but i dont do Graphics but i can try to help as much as I can Edit: Just get back to be on simple things you want. Then i can help with the rest on the complex things. I made my friends last writing shop, so i know some stuff.

Do you have a theme?
A shop name?
Colors?

Yayness! Theme? No. But I do have a name and. Colors. Laitie's Scripts and pink Nd purple. Sorry for typos. On my kindle.

Shy Gaian

Laitie
IllusionarySnowflake

Do you have a theme?
A shop name?
Colors?

Yayness! Theme? No. But I do have a name and. Colors. Laitie's Scripts and pink Nd purple. Sorry for typos. On my kindle.

(its fine ^-^) Just for im making thing clear (for i dont mistake anything)

Name: Laitie's Scripts
Colors: Pink and Purple (any shade or...?) can i add a bit of other colors? if not thats okay
Theme: If you dont have a theme thats fine. I could just get something simple (maybe flowers based off of the colors? or stars?) but if you dont want a theme just say so ^-^.

And things that will be added are (if you dont want all just tell me): Intro. in the intro thing you could put are your bio/services/announcements or anything else
Rules there is no limit to rules add anything you think if right.
Samples you need samples for a writing shop but if you dont have any. Do one for free but you dont have to. Just a suggestion
services such as drabbles, one-shots/short stories, chapters, Novels, Fanficton, editing services. There is no limit to what you want/could do. but its all up to you.
Pricing: I suggest you either do a bribe writing shop or start your prices at 100mil then put your prices higher as you get higher bribes BUT its all up to you <3. Again, just a suggestion
Forms forms are easy for both the writer and the buyer as the as its not to difficult to understand.
slots & progress this is self explained
Past Buyers (if you want this, you dont have to)
and last the reserved(s)

If i missed anything you want to add please tell me

Shy Gaian

Laitie

Sample. Also sorry i added a bit of blue. I kinda started before you gave me your answer(s) but tell me if you dont like it Edit: I also added a bit of teal/mint green

I will do the rest once you give me the okay.

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
IllusionarySnowflake
Laitie

Sample. Also sorry i added a bit of blue. I kinda started before you gave me your answer(s) but tell me if you dont like it Edit: I also added a bit of teal/mint green

I will do the rest once you give me the okay.

I love it, thankies so much!!!~ I usually like bright shades, so you did well (:. And I do enjoy flowers. Thank you for the things that'll be added, they look fine to me (:. What's a bribe? Letting the buyer choose the price? I didn't mind the blue. I usually hate green but it looks like it fits into the whole look very well, so is otay (:. I love, love, LOVE it! Thank you!

Are you sure you don't want anything for it? A free oneshot, maybe?

Shy Gaian

Laitie

I love it, thankies so much!!!~ I usually like bright shades, so you did well (:. And I do enjoy flowers. Thank you for the things that'll be added, they look fine to me (:. What's a bribe? Letting the buyer choose the price? I didn't mind the blue. I usually hate green but it looks like it fits into the whole look very well, so is otay (:. I love, love, LOVE it! Thank you!

Clicky. I've done the rest of the layout. Please tell me if you'd like anything changed. I tried my best to add thing you might need/want. Something like that. Say if your price if 100mil - 1bil and up, would be a very good bribe.
Alrighty. I thought thoses color looked good together, glad you like it.

No its fine, im mainly looking for chapters or very long one-shots. But my one-shots are very descriptive and many people dont like that type of length owo. So I let people come to me then me go to then, easier that way. So im fine but thank you ^-^.
Besides im not done setting up my request thread xD.

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
IllusionarySnowflake
Laitie

Clicky. I've done the rest of the layout. Please tell me if you'd like anything changed. I tried my best to add thing you might need/want. Something like that. Say if your price if 100mil - 1bil and up, would be a very good bribe.
Alrighty. I thought thoses color looked good together, glad you like it.

No its fine, im mainly looking for chapters or very long one-shots. But my one-shots are very descriptive and many people dont like that type of length owo. So I let people come to me then me go to then, easier that way. So im fine but thank you ^-^.
Besides im not done setting up my request thread xD.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!~ I'm so happy with it (:. So...I should price about 100mil per 1000 words? That's about the length of my pieces.

Shy Gaian

Laitie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!~ I'm so happy with it (:. So...I should price about 100mil per 1000 words? That's about the length of my pieces.

Well it really all depends. If you are just wanting to write for people then keep the price at that but if you are writing for items/gold then you should go higher, (maybe 300mil+?)

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
IllusionarySnowflake
Laitie

Well it really all depends. If you are just wanting to write for people then keep the price at that but if you are writing for items/gold then you should go higher, (maybe 300mil+?)

I'm just doing this for something to do on my days off XP. So, 100mil sounds good. Thanks so much!

Shy Gaian

Laitie
IllusionarySnowflake
Laitie

I'm just doing this for something to do on my days off XP. So, 100mil sounds good. Thanks so much!

your welcome. you'll probably seen me around sometime ^-^ GL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces