Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Receiver

Visual Light

d'you want me to write a story centered around the four of them? o v o
                  bc i think it's possible and would be a - okay !
                  if you wanted something centered around one couple that'd be cool too.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
inner gatsby

oh wow that would be nice !
but if possible, maybe love triangle between Shiro, Natsumi and Elliot but in the end, the
main couple is Natsumi and Shiro ♥

Bashful Receiver

Visual Light

all right-y!
                  i'll add you to the list and hopefully if nothing unexpected comes up tomorrow
                  i'll at least be a bit into it ;;;
                  otherwise expect it at the end of the week. u v u

Hilarious Shounen

✽ ✽ ✽ xxx Psycho Ice
✽ ✽ ✽ xxx Romance , slice of life
✽ ✽ ✽ xxx Daenon and Hayden
✽ ✽ ✽ xxx Above ^
✽ ✽ ✽ xxx I'm not sure. xD
✽ ✽ ✽ xxx History or w/e this is: It all started when Daen accidentally bumped into Hayden at school. Daen is totally lovestruck with Hayden and is determined to make him his no matter how stubborn pretty boy wants to be. Daen pursues and hit on him constantly which easily fluster and riles up the blonde. But, through all the encounters, fights and bullshit that happens with the two, Hayden starts to enjoy Daen's company despite himself and they even become friends. And, what Hayden really hates? That he is actually falling for this guy! Like hell he'd admit it. He's straight, you know?

• They banter and bicker about any and everything like some married couple.

The setting is modern. They are high school seniors unless you are writing this when they are still juniors.~
It can be set when Daen is still pursuing Hayden or when they are finally a couple. As well as whether Daen lives with Hayden at the time or not.

You are welcome to include other peeps listed on the site like Sabrina or make up someone or w/e if you want. I like writers freedom.

Bashful Receiver

Psycho Ice

mmmmmMMMMMMM THSI SOUNDS REALLY FUN PARTLY BC YOUR WEEBLY
                  IS REAL PRETTY FOR THEM
                  / u '''

i'll add u to tha list for now bc i have some ideas running around u v u

Hilarious Shounen

inner gatsby

yas good. very good. Thanks~ heheee emotion_dowant

Shoujo

subscribing <3

Shoujo

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Quick Reply