Aged Hunter

Aged Hunter

Aged Hunter

Aged Hunter

Aged Hunter

Aged Hunter

Let's meet the Cast!
I have two characters for you to work with, Shiria Sato and Sun Wu kong

Please note both characters are in development so you are more than welcome to ask questions.

Shiria Sato
Ht 5'8 Wt 150
Personality: Friendly, caring, always likes to help out
Background: Shiria was raised by her father as her mother left him when she was a baby. She comes from a loving home and was taught to always be kind to others. At a young age Shiria started suffering from visions of the future and fainting spells. Her father has taken her to several doctors but none have been able to offer any explanation. They have tried many different types of medication and none have had any affect on her condition.

Sun Wu Kong (Son Goku - you can chose which name you're comfortable with)
Ht 6'3 Wt 220
Personality: Flirty, fun loving, outgoing
Relationship Status: Married
Background: Sun Wu Kong is the legendary monkey who Journeyed West with the Priest Tripitaka. He had planned to sit back and relax once the whole fiasco was over but the gods saw him fit for other things and would often send him off on missions and adventures. It was on a trip to Africa that he met his future Wife, Carol. Sun had never thought he would ever fall in love with a mortal but several years later they were married with two baby girls in the future. Unfortunately Carol continues to grow older as Sun remains the same, ever unchanging. Even more of a strain is place on their relationship when Sun is sent to Tokyo to watch over Shiria as her teacher and he finds himself attracted to the young girl.

Shi and Sun's Relationship:
Neither one of them expected it to turn out this way, honestly. Shiria noticed that spending time with her teacher seemed to ease her head aches somewhat and that the closer she got to him the better she felt. Sun wanted nothing more than to help Shiria and if it meant being close to her, well... he's immortal,his wife isn't, so what ever. It's pretty much a S/M relationship, Shi goes so far as to even call Sun "Master", she will do what ever he wants her to do just so she can be close to him.

Aged Hunter

Rules
Firstly - Follow the ToS, please and thank you.
Second - Respect everyone, if you don't share the sames views as someone else and want to comment please be civil about it.

REGARDING IRL COMMISSIONS
I love to IRL commission people but with me it's a little off and on, as I've explained when hunting art I may have money one week and then be living on KD the next (it all depends on who gets paid and what needs to be taken care of) I do collect peoples information so you are more than welcome to either PM me or drop me a line on deviant art @ keetascollection.deviantart.com so that when I do have the funds available I know where to find you.

Please note that if you want to write something beyond the ToS you MUST contact me @ DA, stories that are very much beyond what Gaia allows are more than welcome but we must respect Gaia's rules and so I ask you to please contact me on DA.

Aged Hunter

Welcome to Forbidden Fruit. This is a simple writing request. I'm looking for short stories about my Oc's Shiria Sato and Sun Wu Kong (The Fabled Monkey King)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff