Welcome to Gaia! ::

closed
DestielintheImpala

Hello! I was wondering, would you be able to write fanfiction of Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, or Castlevania at all?
Lucky~9~Lives
DestielintheImpala

Hello! I was wondering, would you be able to write fanfiction of Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, or Castlevania at all?

I am not very familiar with those, actually. So my work might not be as good as if it I did know the series. :c
DestielintheImpala
Lucky~9~Lives

I am not very familiar with those, actually. So my work might not be as good as if it I did know the series. :c

Ah, okay. Thanks anyway! <3
DestielintheImpala

would you write a romance story involving Loki and a male oc? I dont have much idea about it, though I kinda really want to see Loki being with someone. haha
Little Kitty -anon-
DestielintheImpala

would you write a romance story involving Loki and a male oc? I dont have much idea about it, though I kinda really want to see Loki being with someone. haha

I would love to! Would you mind if we discussed this over PM? It's easier for me that way. XD

Steadfast Inquisitor

This is an odd request.. but could I request a one-shot/short story where a wealthy long island (new York) family loses their four year son(blond hair blue eyes) Jonathan in a car accident(he runs into the street after his ball((which has a flame on it)) while his father was supposed to be watching him, he was outside but talking to his boss, he tries to stop the boy but the child and the car were too fast the mother doesn't blame him or the driver but he blames himself)? The father(a surgeon) and mother are heartbroken and the dad spirals into alcoholism and financial ruin, believing it would help they adopt a four month old child named John(African American) after a ball rolls across the floor and taps the mother shoe, with a little boy crawling after it, it also has a flame on it and it had been four months since the accident, she breaks down crying and adopts the boy, seeing it as a sign, his family had died in a car accident). Hispresence doesn't help the father but the mother is steadily comforted by the intelligent and happy boy(he gets along well with his adopted sister Susan after some initial muted hostilities((it's not his fault he's there, just her parents but she feels weirded out by his presence, her brother could never be replaced)) from the teenage girl girl for "replacing" her brother) and she helps keep their family together while her husband becomes more erratic with his expenditures and gambling, until one day she dies at the hands of a loan shark. The father was imprisoned after killing said loan shark. John(whom most refer to as Johnny) was then raised by his older sister, Susan. They love each other very much(even if they don't always get along, she's an introvert he's an extrovert), are into science, are both very interested in space, and plan on joining a space program and train their bodies daily together so they're fit enough to join.

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
How about digimon or Pokemon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash