Welcome to Gaia! ::

how it works;

basically i haven't been on gaia for like half a year - and i gave away most of my items, so i'm trying to earn gold so my doll looks less like a peasant and more like seductress. so i thought a easy way to earn myself some more gold would be to write poems and songs, like i used to ages ago!
so here i am to write you a song or poem.

examples.
please pm me for some examples.

pricing
i'm not to fussed about what you want to give me, just nothing under 1k please! i'm not fussy. just give me a minimum and maximum to how much you are willing to give me, and we shall settle on a price.

sorry this whole layout is very plain and not very eye-catching, i'm not good at that kinda stuff!
hi there! if you can write a few songs for me, that'd be amazing. i have this old idea for a garage band-type fic, but i stink at songwriting.

i'm mostly looking for upbeat and catchy songs, but a few pop ballads in the mix would definitely sweeten the pot!

just the basic verse one/chorus/verse two/chorus(possibly extended)/bridge/chorus formula would work fine, but you have artistic freedom.

the fic is heavily inspired by this dorky old album - if you need any inspiration!

i'm thinking about 5k a song + tip. how does that sound?
sighs6ever
hi there! if you can write a few songs for me, that'd be amazing. i have this old idea for a garage band-type fic, but i stink at songwriting.

i'm mostly looking for upbeat and catchy songs, but a few pop ballads in the mix would definitely sweeten the pot!

just the basic verse one/chorus/verse two/chorus(possibly extended)/bridge/chorus formula would work fine, but you have artistic freedom.

the fic is heavily inspired by this dorky old album - if you need any inspiration!

i'm thinking about 5k a song + tip. how does that sound?

ah gosh damn! this sounds mega fun, and i love that album. i'll drop you a pm.

Shy Sex Symbol

lady phina
heart

Hello, do you take requests for correcting and completing a poem? sweatdrop
Tox3c
lady phina
heart

Hello, do you take requests for correcting and completing a poem? sweatdrop

yes of course!

Shy Sex Symbol

lady phina
Tox3c