emotion_awesome

emotion_hug

Fashionable Vampire

Eternal Euphoria
emotion_awesome

emotion_jawdrop
:B Lol you two

Enduring Noob

Hᴇʏ Midnite! Midnite!....Midnite?.....MIDNITE! WRITE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: kuratine
Oᴄ ᴏʀ Fᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ: oc
Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs: [ bio ]
Pʟᴏᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀ(s): just ideas--- im 100% okay with you not using these ^ v ^ feel free to make up any characters to fit

- one of her subordinates go missing
- investigating a mysterious murder in the slums without being seen by the local law enforcement
- one of the subordinates finds a stray cat and he wants to keep it-- Nina is very against it but they find ways to sneak the cat in and eventually it just becomes part of the agency

Tʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ Sᴛᴏʀʏ: im not sure how long one-shots vs chapters usually are but I'm looking for anywhere between 2-4 pages // im fine if the mini plot doesnt have a real resolution
Pᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ/Bʀɪʙᴇ: 5 bil ? //can always add more
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ: thread is fine <3

Fashionable Vampire

Kuratine

Well normally if i'm doing chapters i need higher bribes. heart

Enduring Noob

MidniteBeauti
Kuratine

ok! sorry about that Im new to buying writing.

20bil?

Fashionable Vampire

Kuratine
MidniteBeauti
Kuratine

ok! sorry about that Im new to buying writing.

20bil?

Sure, i'll add you to the list ^^
eternal euphoria

I'm looking for Eta! I dont really have a time of when i needed it, I dont want to make you feel like im pressuring you or anything.
Username: Californiacupcakes
What are you looking for: Well I turned a old Role Play into a story but im stuck on where to go from what i have started. Im not really sure where i wanted the story to go, but my rough draft what of a witch coven, a few werewolfs and a unnown being that is still trying to figure out what she is. the coven is very old. the city that everyone lives in is extremely old. and it is in the 21st centry...or well sense this had started way back in 2003 itd be in the time area of 2003. (haha).
When i was roleplaying this out with a few of my friends i had a idea, that the two main characters would become friends. and the two would fall in love. but its a forbidden love so it starts a war against the werewolf's and witches.
What is it you want: um basically a some what lengthy story that is maybe 20 chapters with 4000 word count each chapter? Im not really sure how you wright so i dont want to push or anything. but i would like it some what lengthy please smile i have my link to the story in which i am referring to, i'll send it to you in PM if i am accepted. my bribe is 25 bill
CaliforniaCupCakes
eternal euphoria

I'm looking for Eta! I dont really have a time of when i needed it, I dont want to make you feel like im pressuring you or anything.
What are you looking for: Well I turned a old Role Play into a story but im stuck on where to go from what i have started. Im not really sure where i wanted the story to go, but my rough draft what of a witch coven, a few werewolfs and a unnown being that is still trying to figure out what she is. the coven is very old. the city that everyone lives in is extremely old. and it is in the 21st centry...or well sense this had started way back in 2003 itd be in the time area of 2003. (haha).
When i was roleplaying this out with a few of my friends i had a idea, that the two main characters would become friends. and the two would fall in love. but its a forbidden love so it starts a war against the werewolf's and witches.
What is it you want: um basically a some what lengthy story that is maybe 20 chapters with 4000 word count each chapter? Im not really sure how you wright so i dont want to push or anything. but i would like it some what lengthy please smile i have my link to the story in which i am referring to, i'll send it to you in PM if i am accepted. my bribe is 25 bill

>: I would love to take it sadly I'm full right now.
Eternal Euphoria
CaliforniaCupCakes
eternal euphoria

OH sad sad panda, well thanks anyways
CaliforniaCupCakes
Eternal Euphoria
CaliforniaCupCakes
eternal euphoria

OH sad sad panda, well thanks anyways

I am very sorry I would love to take it but I'm doing about 10 commissions for someone right now. I wish you luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff