Story developing
Character Ideas
Fanfiction
Youtube video ideas
Stories made from scratch
History papers
Essays
Etc

I also help people edit their stories and throw in little things to make it better

I take my payment after my work and, of course, my pay determines how well of a job I did and my customer judges that

Depending on what you request depicts on how long it will take to write something for you. I take my gold AFTER my work is done because I don't care for the money, I care if you're satisfied with my work

natural0g's Husbando

Obsessive Partner

do u know khr, durarara, or attack on titan OvO <3?

Timid Hunter

11,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Can you do this?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writing-shops/my-oc-in-naruto-one-shot-i-need-a-writer-s-20-mil-10-bil/t.95509661_1/

Dapper Darling

Desmona69

Could you help me perhaps in developing a background story for a character of mine? I designed him and gave him a role and some vague details about him until I realized it made no sense why he would be doing his role in the first place. I would like someone to bounce some ideas off of, either starting starting from scratch in developing the character or building on what I have. If it's okay with you, I'd like to send you a PM with a more specific (if extremely brief) outline of my character!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff