Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Welcome to my delightfully boring shop.

I don`t charge because I`m nice and it may take me awhile to send it to you because I`m busy~

If you`ve anything important, make sure to mention it.

I refuse to carry on someone elses stories unless I`m tipped however, since adapting writing technique can be hard (ie, shorter/longer paras, etc).

I can do most genres, but I`m more comfortable with fluff, angst, dark, romance and humor. I can do any rating, but do not complain if it`s not dirty enough.

I`ve no other issues though.... Thanks for reading.

Please fill out a form per story. NOTE: New form for fanfics.
New Note: Too many requests, not taking anymore but you can make a form. I will not start it till the request list is shortened however.

[align=center][size=14][color=darkred][b]Story/Fanfic Request Form:[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=darkred][u][i]Username:[/i][/u][/color]
[color=darkred][u][i]Genre:[/i][/u][/color]
[color=darkred][u][i]Plot:[/i][/u][/color](What do you want to happen?)
[color=darkred][u][i]Length:[/i][/u][/color]
[color=darkred][u][i]Desired Deadline:[/i][/u][/color]
[color=darkred][u][i]Series/Show/Anime/etc:[/i][/u][/color](What is it from (If not original) ?)
[color=darkred][u][i]Timeline:[/i][/u][/color](When from the series/w.e does it take place? (ie, after/before a crucial moment.) (Again, if a fanfic)
[color=darkred][u][i]Character Names:[/i][/u][/color] (number them to correspond with profiles below.
(Don`t fill these out unless you know of existing profiles (ie, fanfic wikis/sites or your own links))
[color=darkred][u][i]Character 1`s Personality:[/i][/u][/color](Please be as detailed as possible)
[color=darkred][u][i]Character 1`s History:[/i][/u][/color](Any relevant details. Preferably their relationship with any extra Characters)
[color=darkred][u][i]Character 1`s Appearance:[/i][/u][/color](Picture or description works)
[color=darkred][u][i]Character 1`s Age:[/i][/u][/color] (Copy and paste and fill out if there is more than one character)

[color=darkred][u][i]Anything else:[/i][/u][/color]

Current Requests:
1. - Zilithion -
2. Biagio Largo
3. xxbloodytears19xx
4. Justina Law
5. Justina Law
6. Jessicarabbit14
7. Crimson Creame

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Should you require samples, ask away. Should you want a specific sample of something (example; a starter or part of the story you`re requesting) made up on the spot, ask away again~
Do you write fanfiction ? just wondering ........

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kooky Killer Kitty Kat
Do you write fanfiction ? just wondering ........

So long as you give me the info from the form, I should be able to do it, even if it`s not an original thing. If it requires specific details and knowledge of a series/show/etc, I`ll need to research it myself to get grips on it though.

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Request Form:

Username: - Zilithion -
Genre: Romance
Plot:I don't really mind about the details of plots so much, that will be up to you to do for me. I have a basic outline of what I want, which is a romantic story involving my two OCs. Basically, I'd like them to get together. I don't want it to be, "Oh look I never noticed how attractive you were before, oh my god, I'm in love". If you know what I mean? I'd like it to be realistic, and serious. Neither of them do one night stands, so this will be something amazing. I'm more interested in the "getting them together" than the "being together" part of the story. So if the "getting together" bit could take up most of the story that would be lovely.

Vincent goes after Aries, NOT the other way around.
Length: As long as you like. I love long stories. Payment can be discussed if you like.
Desired Deadline: Don't have one. A month or two maybe?

Character 1`s Personality:Aries Marquis.
Aries Marquis is a student, he's handsome, smart and very powerful. But he's quiet. He keeps to himself, he doesn't flaunt his intelligence or his power. He's the guy who sits in the back of the class getting perfect marks but never puts his hand up to ask a question. He doesn't really have any friends, and he adores books. He spends all of his time in the library reading. He can't really connect well with other people, he just doesn't understand them. They are all so emotional, and that just annoys him. He comes off as short and condescending whenever someone asks him for help. He doesn't mean to, but he just cannot fathom how people can't understand such simple theories. He has almost perfect control of his elements, ice and thunder. No one knows he is a thunder elemental as well as an ice elemental. He wants to keep it a secret because thunder elementals are considered especially rare and are pushed into the spotlight a lot. He like his books and his privacy. He gets called the 'Ice Prince' because that's how he acts. Cold and aloof. But he's actually a really nice person if you get to know him, he's just really awkward around people because even with all his intelligence he doesn't understand them.
Character 1`s History:He hasn't had a lot of experience with relationships as he hasn't found anyone who suits him in such a way that he would start a relationship with them. Doesn't really know Vincent all that well.
Character 1`s Appearance:He's tall with wavy brown hair, it's usually styled in a very spiky manner. He has blue eyes, the colour of ice. Sometimes when he is angry they flash golden, but he very rarely gets angry because he doesn't want his thunder side to take control. He always wears nice clothes and they are always neat and tidy. He comes from a high class background so has perfect manners.
Character 1`s Age: Oh and he's about 20 years old. xD

Character 2`s Personality:Vincent Caligari.
Vincent Caligari is an advanced elemental battle/survival teacher. He's approaching 40, so he has bits of grey in his hair. But it makes him looks distinguished not old. He's always calm, but not relaxed. He's very strict but never raises his voice. His students know what he expects. He only ever teaches the best. Aries isn't in his class because he hasn't done the other courses needed beforehand yet. Aries is powerful enough though. Vincent is the most powerful teacher currently in the school. He doesn't have any other responsibilities in the school as he hates paperwork and prefers to work with his hands. He's a thunder elemental, one of the few that stay out of the spotlight. He managed to do so because he convinced the Elemental Council that he would stay in the school looking for future thunder elementals to send to them when they were fulled trained. He has no intention of doing so.
Character 2`s History:Unlike most thunder elementals he doesn't anger easily. It takes quite a bit to anger him because when he was younger he almost killed another student when they were arguing and he lost control. Since then, he hasn't lost control once. No one knows why he doesn't act like other thunder elementals; he keeps this accident a secret. He doesn't have any long term love interests and while he is approached by many students he always turns them down.
Character 2`s Appearance:He's got pure gold eyes that can just stareinto your soul. He's hair is jet black, and perfectly straight. He keeps it long and wears it tied to the nape of his neck with a piece of leather. His clothes are loose but cling in all the right places. He tends to like dark colours.
Character 2`s Age:He's approaching 40.

Anything else:A possible setting is a school for elementals. Basically it's an old castle that has been refitted to house all the elementals. Think Hogwarts. But it's on the edge of a fairly large town, so the students can go down and hang out there whenever they like. The students are usually aged from 16 to 25 as elemental training is done after normal magic training and takes years to master.

It's set in a time where computers and such don't exist, they send messages to each other with tiny little sprites of their element. But you have to be pretty advanced to be able to do that. Other wise, letters are written and send with messengers and the like. No electricity as we know it, but they do have things that can be powered with elemental energy. That's not very mainstream though.

Aries is an ice/thunder elemental. He was originally just an ice elemental but when he was little he was hit by lightning when he was playing in the snow and the lightning took a liking to him so give him her powers instead of killing him. Vincent is a thunder elemental. He was born with it.

BUT:

If you have a different setting that you'd like to use, run it by me and if I like it then we'll go from there.

And if you want more information feel free to PM me at any time. I'm pretty much always available. And I know you said that you'd do it for free, but I will be paying you for this. Maybe 20k+? Depending on the length, the longer it is, the more I'll pay. And the better quality it is, the higher the payment as well.

Are you interested?

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
- Zilithion -
Request Form:

Very interested... This is nice, and I love big age differences~ heart And you`ve gone and made it so much more interesting than your typical highschool romance. I thank you... I`ll do what I can, and try and implement as many details as possible as you mentioned.
How do you mean, Vincent goes after Aries, though? Has that been a problem?
Also, your personality info regarding Vincent is a bit lacking. It shows a lot about how people interpret him and all, and his history as a teacher, but not him per se...
Regarding the setting, you`ve got it set out for me, It`d be rude to suggest something else...

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Crimson Wounded Angel
- Zilithion -
Request Form:

Very interested... This is nice, and I love big age differences~ heart And you`ve gone and made it so much more interesting than your typical highschool romance. I thank you... I`ll do what I can, and try and implement as many details as possible as you mentioned.
Also, your personality info regarding Vincent is a bit lacking. It shows a lot about how people interpret him and all, and his history as a teacher, but not him per se...
Regarding the setting, you`ve got it set out for me, It`d be rude to suggest something else...
People tend to make Aries the go-er after-er. Lol. But I prefer Vincent as the dominant one in the relationship.
Hmm.. how to explain Vincent better. He's gorgeous, he knows it subconsciously, but never uses it to advance himself unfairly. He's always fair, strict but very fair. He doesn't choose one student over another because of their background or their abilities. He appreciates intelligence, because he himself is extremely intelligent. He comes from quite a good background, i.e. money, but he teaches because he wants to help people. He's not very open, but can express his feelings if need be. Does that help?
And really, I don't mind so much. I just like the teacher/student basis. ;P

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
- Zilithion -
Crimson Wounded Angel
- Zilithion -
Request Form:

People tend to make Aries the go-er after-er. Lol. But I prefer Vincent as the dominant one in the relationship.
Hmm.. how to explain Vincent better. He's gorgeous, he knows it subconsciously, but never uses it to advance himself unfairly. He's always fair, strict but very fair. He doesn't choose one student over another because of their background or their abilities. He appreciates intelligence, because he himself is extremely intelligent. He comes from quite a good background, i.e. money, but he teaches because he wants to help people. He's not very open, but can express his feelings if need be. Does that help?
And really, I don't mind so much. I just like the teacher/student basis. ;P
Hmm, I can do that...
Much better, thank you~
Oh~? You gotta admit tis cute though~ Then again, all love is cute. Unless it involves knives. Then it`s just really really funny...

Eloquent Flatterer

14,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Crimson Wounded Angel
Hmm, I can do that...
Much better, thank you~
Oh~? You gotta admit tis cute though~ Then again, all love is cute. Unless it involves knives. Then it`s just really really funny...

Oh good.
It is pretty cute. Though I agree, love is always cute. ;D

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Story/Fanfic Request Form:

[Biagio Largo:
Genre:Light hearted comedy/ Survival horror/ Dark comedy/ Drama
Plot: Ideally an love tale between Osaka and Jerus. mixed with an actually story plot intertwined. If light comedy then perhaps Jerus is new to school. Survival horror perhaps the class has been stranded on an desert island and are hunted by an vicious creature or maybe the gang is locked in the school with a murderer. zombie outbreaks are cool too. Drama might be an cruel perverse male student decides to compete with Jerus for Osaka's affection. (What do you want to happen?)
Length: as long as possible
Desired Deadline: any time you got
Series/Show/Anime/etc:Azumanga Daioh
Timeline: Mid series or after either way is fine.
Character Names: Jerus Hakubi if the drama option is chosen perverts name is Jack Stone
Character 1`s Personality: Jerus is friendly and kind he's protective of females.and sometimes prone to brooding introspection
Character 1`s History:Jerus is the Son of an Female Scientist She was always busy with her work so he was basically raised by his grandfather who worked at the shrine he was taught respect for women. He also wears an eyepatch over his right eye depending on the genre could be eye wound from sword practicing or just an sensitivity to sunlight.
Character 1`s Appearance: Red hair , Green eyes, relatively fit.
Character 1`s Age: about 15- 16
Anything else: not that i can think of. I do have an evil character but he seems to be dead.

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Biagio Largo
Added.... All of them locked in the school + a murderer sounds fun... Although the perverse guy..... hmmmm

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Story/Fanfic Request Form:

Username: xxbloodytears19xx
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Horror, and Tragedy
Plot:Tala loves and imprints on her best friend Jacob but he's already in love. Tala works as a nurse under Carlisle Cullen, therefore she is friends with the Cullen's. Victoria goes after her because she that and ends up almost killing her.

Length: medium
Desired Deadline: a few days to a week
Series/Show/Anime/etc: Twilight Saga
Timeline: The story can ether stay true to the books having her show up after the end of Breaking Dawn or it can be AU but it must still have the Cullen's as Vampires and Tala, Jacob, Leah, and Seth must still be shifters.
Character Names: My Oc Tala Jane Hill, Jacob Black, all of the Cullen's, Bella Swan, Leah Clearwater, Seth Clearwater, Victoria, and maybe The Volturi
Character 1`s Personality: kind, caring, sweet, jaded, dark, and nice
Character 1`s History: Tala grew up in La Push the Quileute tribe reservation near Forks, Washington. Her life was okay in till a week after her sixteenth birthday when her mom and dad died in a hit and run. Soon after her older sister went missing. She got allot of support from her best friend Jacob Black. Tala came into her inheritance as a shifter the same year. she graduated La Push high school a year early and soon after she became a nurse under Carlisle Cullen. (she tolerates the smell of the Cullen's better then the other Quillites)
Character 1`s Appearance: Tala
Character 1`s Age: Eighteen

Anything else: here is the link to Twilight Saga Wiki if you need it

Shameless Raider

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xxbloody tears19xx
Twilight, huh? This`ll be interesting.
Although please define medium, by length I`d rather pages/words.
Also "Victoria goes after her because she that and ends up almost killing her" elaborate please.

trekkie74205's Significant Otter

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Crimson Wounded Angel
xxbloody tears19xx
Twilight, huh? This`ll be interesting.
Although please define medium, by length I`d rather pages/words.
Also "Victoria goes after her because she that and ends up almost killing her" elaborate please.
two to four pages. Victoria goes after her because she is friends with all of the Cullen's and Victoria hates the Cullen's for killing her mate. Victoria ends up attacking Tala and since she is broken hearted since her imprint Jacob dose not love her. Tala has let her healing factor go making it easier for Victoria to almost kill Tala.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff