Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Conversationalist

Hello people! I'm looking to write about your ocs or straight fan pairings for awhile with only two or three rules you need to follow...

1. Straight pairings only
2. Please use prompts off of here
3. You don't have to pay me.

If I like your OCs/pairing and that promt I'll give you a drabble. Pay me if ya wish, if not then not. A sample? Gosh, if I must.

Quote:
There is a small envelope with a photo and two letters inside. They are folded and creased but still good. In the photo there is a small girl child holding a American made kodak camera fully extended above her head. The camera looks to be from the 1900s. The photo is grainy at best and looks as if the girl when she took the photo just couldn't keep still. She took a photo of her reflection. She looks to be very young and very thin. She has dark hair and dimples. She is in a white dress that flares about her, it has dust clinging to the bottom hem. The straps look to be uncomfortable on her, but that could just be due to her stature. The background is of a destroyed room, like a fight broke out within it. A woman is sitting in an armchair behind her. She looks like an older version of the child, but stunningly beautiful. The woman is dressed in something similar to the daughter, but her dress is simply cleaner. The mother looks worn and tired but proud, sinfully proud. Her face is darker on one cheek, as if she had been struck. The room itself is in shambles with what appears to be food on the wall near her head. A gas lamp is shattered at the womans feet. The clothing that needs ironing is thrown to the floor. The walls have holes and a picture frame is broken in next to the broken lamp. The actual frame has been cracked. The photo shows the woman looking happy and young in a wedding photo with a man who is in military attire and looks very glum and boring.

Also, I have Ocs of my own hidden in my journal. Look if you'd like

Genius

【 ʏαɴdϵʀϵ 】【☣】
              ❝ this prompt of the characters here?
              laffs ❞

✘ I watch you while you sleep. ✘xxxxxxxxxxxx

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
This prompt?

For these characters maybe?
Character 1`s Personality: Emily is pretty laid back. She's mellowed out a lot form her past. She use to be mean and really outcast. She normally has a comment for everything. She's also pretty smart. Her feelings get really hurt when she's yelled at by someone she likes/respects. One of two things will happen; she get really quiet and maybe start crying or get angry if she find the reason she's getting yelled at stupid. Other than that she can be pretty thick headed and not let stuff bother her. She not one to let other people bother her. She over thinks a lot too. When she over thinks, she really over thinks; to the point she'll just break down and shut down. And when she shuts down no one can reach her. She's pretty much just socially awkward. Emily's also a hopeless romantic but she'll never tell you that, her bookshelf full of sappy love stories say otherwise.
Character 1`s History: She use to be mean before high school so when high school started not alot of people outside her friends liked her. In fact many of them were afraid of her. But when she got into highschool somehow she stopped being scary, even though most kids who knew her wouldn't come close to her. Even her friends were afraid to be seen with her, but oh they always came to her rescue when their other friends were gone. She was an outcast in a world she tried so hard to fit into. In college she doesn't talk to very many people. Emily tries her hardest to just blend in. Normally she's the kid who walks around campus alone with a song stuck in her head.
Character 1`s Appearance: Emily is 5'3(and a half!) and a little bit on the chubby side. She has really expressive green eyes that always seems to give her away. Brown hair really short choppy bob cut and short bangs that are choppy across her forehead (they can cover her eyes if her heads down). She slightly tan but not a whole lot. She has a tattoo on her left ankle(A treble and bass clef heart). She also has her rook, tragus, and one normal piercing in one ear and an industrial bar in the other.
Character 1`s Age: 19

Character 2 Personality; Oh the Devil, let's call him Dante; he's very very smart. He has to be clever in his line of work though or no one would make a deal with him. He's also empathic to contrary belief. If you had to deal with the scum of the human race for every second of your existence you'd be mean and on edge to. He has a lot to deal with though, in reality past the flames and red tail (which isn't really real) it shows he really was an angel at one time. He can deal with the scum no one else wants to deal with and still be empathic to those the scum effect really shows how he can really act. He can act like a real nerd when he wants to, he's had a lot of time to study though. Dante can have an answer for everything or walk off without answering a single question. He can be quite the people's person and tends to have a certain charm about him.

Character's 2 Appearance: Dante is 6'3 and really lanky. He has dark brown eyes with 'dark eye syndrome'. He also has brown hair thats kind of the messy but well kept. Pretty much the whole I took a shower and ran out the door. He's rather pale.

Quotable Conversationalist

frouan

Imagine person A-her finally waking up from a long coma, not recgonising who person B-him is.
This is what I got.

I awoke to a blinding light, much too bright. The room was unfamiliar to me but I think it was a hospital. My father was curled into a corner asleep. Why was he asleep when the room was so bright? I heard something and scanned to see a dark haired boy sitting near the bed. He turned to me, his eyes were so gold and bright in this room. He had a look of relief and pure happiness. It was startling to me. Why is he looking at me like this?
"Y-Yukino..." He breathed and went to get closer to me. I tilted my head and made a small smile.
"Do forgive me, but I cant seem to remember who you are. Are you a friend of my fathers?"
I swear I heard his heart shudder.

Tipsy Raider

5,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Signature Look 250
can you work with Sean and Pomona

with this scanreon;
Quote:
Imagine Person A of your OTP finding secret journal(s) written about them from Person B, describing all the feelings they felt while they were just friends/ were not yet together. ((BONUS: Person B catches Person A reading it and starts chasing them around the room in order to get it back.))

Tags: Fluffy Silly submission

^i didnt know if we had to only use the page you linked or any of the other ones on the other pages

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff