It's the inflation! XD

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Psycho Ice

It's the inflation! XD

Pretty much. Dx I even feel like I can't afford to buy writing material. Just, OMG, it really sucks. Dx I just really hate this economy now. I don't buy items anymore, forget art, but even then it seems that I am poor still. crying IDK what to think anymore. Dx

Guess I'll just keep walking or...

User Image

Hilarious Shounen

kitty868theonly
Psycho Ice

It's the inflation! XD

Pretty much. Dx I even feel like I can't afford to buy writing material. Just, OMG, it really sucks. Dx I just really hate this economy now. I don't buy items anymore, forget art, but even then it seems that I am poor still. crying IDK what to think anymore. Dx

User Image

Art is really hard to get. Alot of it is 20mil+ each. And, I've returned to my items phase, so I'll be broke from that too Dx
Gaia is hurting usssss ; n ;
I have NO idea how people get so much gold that they hit the max D:

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Psycho Ice
kitty868theonly
Psycho Ice

It's the inflation! XD

User Image

Art is really hard to get. Alot of it is 20mil+ each. And, I've returned to my items phase, so I'll be broke from that too Dx

Yeah, and I'm just not that good at making gold. crying My phase has pretty much passed, been this way for months now. I'm pretty much content dressing like my OC (as close as I can anyway).

And yes, Gaia is hurting us so bad. Dx Booty Grab was nothing compared to now, even Flynn wasn't this bad. Dx

Many are hitting the cap from a variety of sources- luck with the gold RIGs/CIs or selling items at very high prices and those with a lot of gold would just buy it, not caring because they have so much disposable income or the long term effects. It's scary really. A few of the things I sold, I barely had them for a few days before they shot up in price to sell. I even managed to sell a rare bug from towns for a high price- within a few hours. That is literally crazy, and it really scares me. D:

Hilarious Shounen

kitty868theonly
Psycho Ice
kitty868theonly
Psycho Ice

It's the inflation! XD

User Image

Yeah, and I'm just not that good at making gold. crying My phase has pretty much passed, been this way for months now. I'm pretty much content dressing like my OC (as close as I can anyway).

And yes, Gaia is hurting us so bad. Dx Booty Grab was nothing compared to now, even Flynn wasn't this bad. Dx

Many are hitting the cap from a variety of sources- luck with the gold RIGs/CIs or selling items at very high prices and those with a lot of gold would just buy it, not caring because they have so much disposable income or the long term effects. It's scary really. A few of the things I sold, I barely had them for a few days before they shot up in price to sell. I even managed to sell a rare bug from towns for a high price- within a few hours. That is literally crazy, and it really scares me. D:

Me either haha. I either end up asking for donations or buying items with real money. Or my least favorite option which is drawing for people xD

Is booty grab better? I haven't played it in forever. Maybe I should start up again...

God, I wish I was that lucky. I keep getting crap items when I do actually play them D:<
Inflation is crazy maaan. Like, I bought Modus last month for 5mil and now it's like 25mil. Dear lord.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Psycho Ice
kitty868theonly
Psycho Ice
kitty868theonly
Psycho Ice

It's the inflation! XD

User Image

Me either haha. I either end up asking for donations or buying items with real money. Or my least favorite option which is drawing for people xD

Is booty grab better? I haven't played it in forever. Maybe I should start up again...

God, I wish I was that lucky. I keep getting crap items when I do actually play them D:<
Inflation is crazy maaan. Like, I bought Modus last month for 5mil and now it's like 25mil. Dear lord.

I'm pretty much just asking for donations too, and trying to 'invest' in items to raise my capital...though with gold devaluing everyday, it's pretty much becoming worthless. crying I'm going to have to offer items soon, because gold is like useless unless you are only buying GS items. Dx Although IDK how I am going to do that. I don't buy from the CS and my funds are lacking- I don't even have extra funds (and if I did, it would go to more important things first, not Gaia, maybe not at all, with the way the site is going Dx).

Booty grab is like a waste mostly. I mean, you can still do it if you want, but not much since many tanks are dying (the really good ones) and most are just going to buy generators since it's easier to make gold that way then to raise a tank. It depends what you are aiming for though. If it's GS items and really cheap services, sure, go ahead and do it. No problem. But for MP items, unless they are really cheap, it's mostly useless. crying Although, tank owners will appreciate it if you do, the ones not buying the generators. :3

That is why I do not play RIGs, ever. I did in the very beginning like years ago, but stopped when I realized my luck was just terrible anyway.
For real. Just...no. Dx

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
QUICK UPDATE!

Updating the front page-ish concerning funds. With this inflation, I may have to adjust my original agreement with some users, and therefore, I may not have the necessary gold to pay for more/other writer's. Dx

So... this thread will not close or anything, but it will go slightly stagnant at least. *sigh* emo

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image QUICK UPDATE!

Updating the front page-ish concerning funds. With this inflation, I may have still have to adjust my original agreement with some users, but at least I have some more gold to get writing material. Hopefully this will make people check out this thread, and I will have to try to not be 'cheap' from my end while watching the other side to make sure that I am not being cheated either.

This thread may not closed or anything, but it can go slightly stagnant if I get no bites again.... emo User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff