Welcome to Gaia! ::

PoeticallyDeceived

Lovely!
What kind of length were you hoping for? I'm willing to accommodate. ~

I would absolutely adore some waist-up couple art of my avatar along with my fiancé's, if you'd be up for that. :3

Uhh...I'm afraid I'll have to decline. Sorry, but based on my workload at the moment, the most I can offer you is a sketched bust of one character. >.<
I can still offer you gold though if you're interested?
If not, I completely understand and thank you for your interest in my art. ^^

Saith Kai's Wife

Dapper Conversationalist

neko-niki
PoeticallyDeceived

Lovely!
What kind of length were you hoping for? I'm willing to accommodate. ~

I would absolutely adore some waist-up couple art of my avatar along with my fiancé's, if you'd be up for that. :3

Uhh...I'm afraid I'll have to decline. Sorry, but based on my workload at the moment, the most I can offer you is a sketched bust of one character. >.<
I can still offer you gold though if you're interested?
If not, I completely understand and thank you for your interest in my art. ^^

It's okay - I totally understand!

Your characters seem lovely, but I'm more interested in art than gold...
Would it be an option to put this off for a little while, until you're less swamped, and then trade?
I could also write you 2 or 3 stories instead of just one. ^^
If not, it's all good, and no worries!
PoeticallyDeceived

Hmm...I can't say for now. I guess we'll just have to see. ^^
But anyway, thanks again!

I might message you later on if that's okay? I just hope when I'm not busy, you wouldn't be either. XD

Saith Kai's Wife

Dapper Conversationalist

neko-niki
PoeticallyDeceived

I might message you later on if that's okay? I just hope when I'm not busy, you wouldn't be either. XD

Mmkay, sounds good!

Hehe, yes! I hope our non-busy times line up quite nicely! 3nodding

Best of luck with all of your busy-nees (business, ha) - I hope you're not too stressed or anything. ^^
PoeticallyDeceived
neko-niki
PoeticallyDeceived

Mmkay, sounds good!

Hehe, yes! I hope our non-busy times line up quite nicely! 3nodding

Best of luck with all of your busy-nees (business, ha) - I hope you're not too stressed or anything. ^^

Haha! Good luck with yours as well~

Invisible Pawn

neko-niki

I see you've been keeping busy at work, eh? did you ever get around to thinking up a family name for Zennosuke?

since I've suddenly got a lot of free time on my hands, I might actually write a story for you. So far I made a word file with some references as well as some ideas. But with the way I write, an outline doesn't do me too much good since the story more often than not gets away from me xD
XonyMudd
neko-niki

I see you've been keeping busy at work, eh? did you ever get around to thinking up a family name for Zennosuke?

since I've suddenly got a lot of free time on my hands, I might actually write a story for you. So far I made a word file with some references as well as some ideas. But with the way I write, an outline doesn't do me too much good since the story more often than not gets away from me xD

I completely forgot. I've just been so busy lately gonk

Maybe you could just say "his family" for now? lol

Invisible Pawn

neko-niki

Lawl, I totally had a feeling

actually, I kind of had this funny idea that whenever someone was about to mention Zennosuke's family name, they get interrupted xD

like say Lord Amagi is talking to him about his future and that he should settle down and continue the great line of....and then a vassal bursts in and warns the lord about an impending sneak attack by Lord Matsuda's forces.
XonyMudd
neko-niki

Lawl, I totally had a feeling

actually, I kind of had this funny idea that whenever someone was about to mention Zennosuke's family name, they get interrupted xD

like say Lord Amagi is talking to him about his future and that he should settle down and continue the great line of....and then a vassal bursts in and warns the lord about an impending sneak attack by Lord Matsuda's forces.

Haha! That's actually a pretty good idea! XDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces