Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Solarised Night

I found out Joffrey's age via our beloved fallen-from-grace cracked.com. One of the users went to acting college and said he was my age (19) and the guy who play's Joffrey was a couple of years above him. I am looking for confirmation now and by god, wiki and imbd don't have his DOB.

Still looking.

Still looking.

It says he was in Batman begins in 2002, but it doesn't say his birthday

Still looking

(Bloody hell)

Screw this; I've been through 12 pages and still can't confirm it.

Hm; well, it'd probably be fair to assume he was between eight to twelve in Batman Begins. So, ten years later, he's between eighteen and twenty-two.

I wonder if they intentionally doll him up to look younger, or he just naturally looks that way.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf
The Solarised Night

I found out Joffrey's age via our beloved fallen-from-grace cracked.com. One of the users went to acting college and said he was my age (19) and the guy who play's Joffrey was a couple of years above him. I am looking for confirmation now and by god, wiki and imbd don't have his DOB.

Still looking.

Still looking.

It says he was in Batman begins in 2002, but it doesn't say his birthday

Still looking

(Bloody hell)

Screw this; I've been through 12 pages and still can't confirm it.

Hm; well, it'd probably be fair to assume he was between eight to twelve in Batman Begins. So, ten years later, he's between eighteen and twenty-two.

I wonder if they intentionally doll him up to look younger, or he just naturally looks that way.

I think some of it has to do with dolling him up but he is a pretty short lad and quite scrawny too. He went to Dublin college so he is old enough to have graduated. He must have specifically asked not to put his DOB anywhere because it literally is no where to be seen.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Solarised Night

I think some of it has to do with dolling him up but he is a pretty short lad and quite scrawny too. He went to Dublin college so he is old enough to have graduated. He must have specifically asked not to put his DOB anywhere because it literally is no where to be seen.

I was sure I saw it previously on IMDb, but yeah, seems to be gone now. I wonder why it wouldn't be listed, though? I can understand for a minor; not so much for an adult. Overlooking on the part of his agent?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf
The Solarised Night

I was sure I saw it previously on IMDb, but yeah, seems to be gone now. I wonder why it wouldn't be listed, though? I can understand for a minor; not so much for an adult. Overlooking on the part of his agent?

What are you tipping old troll posts for surprised
That fight was massive by the way. I am surprised you managed to dig it up.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Solarised Night
Rotsab M. Hyolf
The Solarised Night

What are you tipping old troll posts for surprised
That fight was massive by the way. I am surprised you managed to dig it up.

A good zinger's a good zinger, no matter the age! xD

The gaia system is a lot easier to navigate through, in terms of digging up old stuff. I was curious, haha. It's like trying to find an old train wreck. (Plus, I was curious what their reasoning was behind accusing a retold fairytale of plagiarism. Seemed like they just wanted an excuse to play favourites.)

It takes a lot to make permanent d**k status on Wing's list, too (I hope?) so I was curious to see what they'd done. I tried looking up the people banned in AGWC when I first saw the thread as well. (I think Wing just ended up linking me to the bulk of the fight in the AGWC, haha. )

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf

A good zinger's a good zinger, no matter the age! xD

The gaia system is a lot easier to navigate through, in terms of digging up old stuff. I was curious, haha. It's like trying to find an old train wreck. (Plus, I was curious what their reasoning was behind accusing a retold fairytale of plagiarism. Seemed like they just wanted an excuse to play favourites.)

It takes a lot to make permanent d**k status on Wing's list, too (I hope?) so I was curious to see what they'd done. I tried looking up the people banned in AGWC when I first saw the thread as well. (I think Wing just ended up linking me to the bulk of the fight in the AGWC, haha. )

Wing liked that particular post too as I recall. He was pissing himself laughing for so long. If you go to the December monthly recording for last year, you will hear his rage about it. The entry itself wasn't too impressive but that wasn't the point.

Definitely play favourites. Ralphy pretty much let her husband Sith play mod and then let him enter all of the comps. I'd hazard a guess that he ended up winning that competition too, despite his interference saying I couldn't enter.

Oh yes, it truly does take a lot to make permanent d**k status for Wing, otherwise he would have gotten rid of me a long time ago. We are great friends now, but I was a whiny b***h when we first met and I couldn't take a critique. I had so much to learn and he has been really supportive instead of telling me to ******** off like he probably should have done. If you look at the front page, there is a quote from TLM about how to take critiques: yeah, that was originally directly quoting me and addressing my attitude rofl

The only guys besides Sith who have made permanent d**k-status for Wing are the two guys who plagiarised and the one guy who took a critique even worse than I did and threatened to physically travel to NYC to visit Wing and -dead set- threatened to kill him. Wing being the man that he is turned around and said "I'll buy the plane ticket"

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Solarised Night

Wing liked that particular post too as I recall. He was pissing himself laughing for so long. If you go to the December monthly recording for last year, you will hear his rage about it. The entry itself wasn't too impressive but that wasn't the point.

Definitely play favourites. Ralphy pretty much let her husband Sith play mod and then let him enter all of the comps. I'd hazard a guess that he ended up winning that competition too, despite his interference saying I couldn't enter.

Oh yes, it truly does take a lot to make permanent d**k status for Wing, otherwise he would have gotten rid of me a long time ago. We are great friends now, but I was a whiny b***h when we first met and I couldn't take a critique. I had so much to learn and he has been really supportive instead of telling me to ******** off like he probably should have done. If you look at the front page, there is a quote from TLM about how to take critiques: yeah, that was originally directly quoting me and addressing my attitude rofl

The only guys besides Sith who have made permanent d**k-status for Wing are the two guys who plagiarised and the one guy who took a critique even worse than I did and threatened to physically travel to NYC to visit Wing and -dead set- threatened to kill him. Wing being the man that he is turned around and said "I'll buy the plane ticket"

Haha, I'm going to have to, now. I still don't have sound, but it goes on my list in my little word document about, 'Things to visit when I have sound.' I still have PK's pod-ficcing listed there, too.

Man, that's ridiculous. You would think two adults would show a little more maturity. Wing was right in pointing out that there was basically no way to grow or learn in that kind of environment, as well.

Ahaha, see, my fear is that I won't take well to the critique either (not in a, 'I'mma bash yo face in,' because I'm pretty sure he could kick my a**; more of a 'never-ever submit again because I am SHAMED now I commit herri-kerri. To be fair, I have a chronic disorder that basically goes this way. xD ) The quote; the one about how how to take critique? I was always confused by it, in all honesty. The 'don't make excuses,' and 'don't argue.' It isn't clear what's discussing and what's arguing, at least in my mind. I'm always afraid I'm coming across as arguing, being a jerk, so on. I've made two joke threads in Writer's Forum, both of which were initially taken the wrong way.

I'm tempted to look up this guy now, just so I can tip Wing offering to buy the plane ticket. That's an awesome comeback, I love it.

( Also, I don't know if you know a Cranberry_Kiwi, but she was posting on Sith's profile linking him to your post in AGWC tonight mentioning the contest. To his credit he was very; "Pfft, whatever, that was months ago." I'm not sure if you know a Cranberry_Kiwi, but I definitely don't want you to think that's me. I only bring it up because I appreciate it looks weird, given I was just looking at the fight and participating in the AGWC thread. )

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf

( Also, I don't know if you know a Cranberry_Kiwi, but she was posting on Sith's profile linking him to your post in AGWC tonight mentioning the contest. To his credit he was very; "Pfft, whatever, that was months ago." I'm not sure if you know a Cranberry_Kiwi, but I definitely don't want you to think that's me. I only bring it up because I appreciate it looks weird, given I was just looking at the fight and participating in the AGWC thread. )

Bwahahaha I can't believe he still has spies in the AGWC.
There are so many lurkers in that place, it's not funny. Most of them are just sussing out whether to enter or not though.

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is me right now, trying to finish this darned entry.

3000 WORDS OR BUST

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Entries, where are you?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is me right now, trying to finish this darned entry.

3000 WORDS OR BUST

lol You can make it a little longer if you like. You're a good writer and I like reading your pieces. It doesn't feel like such a chore as it does for some others.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
No entries? Sad panda. I might shut down for the AGWL and reopen in October

Revered Noob

The Solarised Night

Count me in. <3

Edit: What if there's only one entry?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Cindycate
The Solarised Night

Count me in. <3

You have two days.
If there is only one entry, I will give out a prize equivalent to their score. 5k for every point they get (maximum of 75k)

Revered Noob

The Solarised Night
Cindycate
The Solarised Night

Count me in. <3

You have two days.
If there is only one entry, I will give out a prize equivalent to their score. 5k for every point they get (maximum of 75k)

Sure!
I will be trying my hardest at this. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas