First Place: Maltese_Falcon91
Second Place: Sky Rhapsody
Third Place: Defaulted to Guild.

Romantic Prophet

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Regular 100
This sounds endlessly fascinating and I would like to inform you that I shall be sending in my application. I only have a few questions:

Is there a word limit or range?

What is your preferred mode of entry (PMs or posting on this thread)?

Short story or beginnings of a real work in progress, despite any possible word limit?

Can't wait to turn in my work : ) You'll be hearing from me again soon. Many thanks for the answers to the questions above as well.

Romantic Prophet

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Victorias Doll
This sounds endlessly fascinating and I would like to inform you that I shall be sending in my application. I only have a few questions:

Is there a word limit or range?

What is your preferred mode of entry (PMs or posting on this thread)?

Short story or beginnings of a real work in progress, despite any possible word limit?

Can't wait to turn in my work : ) You'll be hearing from me again soon. Many thanks for the answers to the questions above as well.

Nevermind me, I just realized all of those were written in the rules xD Must've glazed over them.
Victorias Doll
Nevermind me, I just realized all of those were written in the rules xD Must've glazed over them.

Perfectly alright! I'm glad you're interested enough to ask for clarification. xd

Invisible Fatcat

I'm really hoping this brings in more members 4laugh
As a note, if anyone expresses their interest (before joining or after joining the guild), your name goes on an "Interested" list. There is no requirement or obligation associated with being on this list, but I will send out a reminder of the contest a month out and two weeks out before the contest ends.
The contest is officially at the halfway point. We are still set to end on July 21st. That means you still have roughly four weeks of writing time - so if you're interested you still have more than enough time to join in the fun!
Life has been busy, and I let the one week notice slip me by.

Due to the lack of entries, and my previous promise. I will be lengthening the contest - not long! Just one week out from today. So rather than July 21st being the end date, July 25th is. This gives you an extra 4 days.

Let me restate that:

Contest now ends on Wednesday, July 25th

If no entries are received by the end date, all prizes will be given the guild for future contests.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff