Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am Creating a 2D MMORPG~ Schedualed to be released sometime in 2013... If i get lucky. None the less!

I am seeking talented writters who want to make a some gaia gold!

I have an idea... I would love to get some creative writting from the members of Gaia. If the piece is good enough I will implement it into the lore of my game! How exciting right?!

And for writting a story that gets chosen as a top choice; I will give you gaia Gold :3!

Creative Writting Prompted;

Think Mythology here....

The world of Cravona;

The four Sons of ------- became equal inheritance of Cryvonthia with the passing of there father.

Cryvonthia is an iconic empire established by the sons father.

Once crowned the Heir's each become a lord.
---- The story moves along something like this

One of the brothers wants more power, they all fight- The magic they use enchants the world with life

The Three lords of Cryvonthia fight against there fallen brother. (Daemonum unus; The Demonic one)
So the world is born in the aftermath of battle between the original rulers. It reminds me of the legend of tiamat, or the creation myth of the Norse legends. I may take a shot at this. I imagine this will involve world building as well, unless you already have full concept for how the world, the magic there in, the races and the creatures work? Either way, I'd love to help out. Any more information or guidelines you may want to give me are appreciated, and if not I'll get started.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff