Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, I am a mule for a different account. *Hides* No I am NOT Mahayr, but I do enjoy her and her contests. I currently am running a little bit low on funds myself so nothing big in the way of prizes. But no entry fee. Anyway I decided to come up with a small contest and here it is.

I am Leonis!

Alright the contest will run till the end of June at. That's 10 days from now, on a Thursday. The ending time will be at noon CST. Judging will be as quick as possible but no promises on exactly how long they will take. Probably not more than a day or two.

The contest should be somewhat easy. I would like to see some interesting headlines and a little bit explaining the story that goes with them. The Headlines have to be made up of the word BUMP and have to make sense.

Example
Burning underwear makes posies! according to a local druid guild the removal and then disposal of your undergarments will cause posies to grow in your garden.

And you may commence with your entering. Oh wait.. what.. You want me to mention the prizes... oh because you insist.

Best Overall = 500 gold
Funniest = 250 gold
Most thought provoking = 250 gold
Most unusual headline 250 gold
Most Realistic story = 250 gold

Honorable Mentions (Possibly up to 10) = 100 gold

Now I know that these are not alot of gold but I am not very rich, these won't take very long and come on who couldn't use at least a little extra gold.

I will be the judge and I mau have to see if I can rope Mahayr into helping me judge as well, however, what with her Man leaving her to head home for who knows how long... *shrugs*

Then again perhaps Nohal will help me. if she doesn't decide to enter herself
Hmm...this looks like fun! 3nodding
Glad to hear it. So shall you be entering?
Bush's Umbrella Mass-Destruction Plan:"Our new strategery is to organize a distribution of anti-terrorist strumbumbershoots for every citizen to retreat under, should a nucular threat occur," President Bush said at his latest press conference.
ranjir
Glad to hear it. So shall you be entering?

Yup! *points above* Can we enter more than once?
Yes... more than 1 entry. But entries can only win 1 prize.
(( I will if I can think of anything. ))
Drunk gets nine months in violin case

after being caught for speeding 97 year old William Schwankee is sentenced to nine months in the local violin case. It is a good thing he is so short.

------------------

((sorry Bill I love you and you know it but I had to think of a name to put in the violin case don't hate me if you see this.))

((Not my real entry))
Irish druid
Drunk gets nine months in violin case

after being caught for speeding 97 year old William Schwankee is sentenced to nine months in the local violin case. It is a good thing he is so short.

------------------

((sorry Bill I love you and you know it but I had to think of a name to put in the violin case don't hate me if you see this.))

Pssst...sorry love, but please re-read the rules again...
((yes yes I know that is not my real entry I was just bored thats all.... I know it has to use bump))

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
This is nice, ranjir, very decent idea.

I will send you something of a grant. Not much, because it is such a short something to write, althoughit does require a good bit of creativity.

The check is in the mail.
kiss
Boys Urinated Mud-like Pee Three boys were caught vandalizing the school bathroom with what was first thought as mud.
Bumblebees Undermine Metropolitan Philadelphia! Parts of city in danger of collapse due to bees' ravages.
Hurm... some interesting entries so far. Keep up at it. And I just looked. >.> since I (the mule) don't have a trading pass... >.> Your prizes will be comming from Leonis. *nods* seems that I have a little bit more saving up to do! Ah well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff