Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome girls and guys!
For starters, I'll start off by saying this:

If you have some free time, or if you truly enjoy a good read or just want to read something new, please feel free to visit my Arena submissions in the Fictional writing section.

Here is a link to my first Chapter of what I consider to be the best story I've ever written.

http://gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/fiction/vote/?entry_id=101098115#title

I would greatly appreciate any voting, good or bad, and I welcome and appreciate any commentary that you might be inclined to make on my story. If you think my story is good, please feel free to PM me for updates on occasion. I am currently in the midst of writing the 3rd chapter, which should be done sometime tonight. If you need to find the link to the 2nd chapter, PM me and I will send you the link right away.
I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but I was a bit excited when I posted my story.

I'll rate and also comment anyone who does the same for me! So please, if you have time to, look over my writings and tell me what you think. Feedback is greatly desired so I can make the story better!

Each Chapter has links to the next one so if you want to keep reading, just pull up the next page while you keep reading the current one.
Update:

Chapter 3 has been uploaded!

And on a side note, I have created a guild.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=163859

The guild is designed to be a place for gathering thoughts, talking about interests, or doing whatever you wish.
Guess I haven't been able to interest too many people...

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Alrighty, I'll do it. I may not have enough time tonight, but if I don't have enough time, I'll do it in the morning. I have a story in the arenas called "A Life Worth Fighting For". I have two chapters out and I'm working on typing up the third.
Thanks for the ratings/commentary, I took a look at what you wrote also and it's pretty good, keep it up!

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Thank you.
You are welcome!

Hilarious Genius

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Could you read my non-fiction piece, Laundry Day. I just want some comments... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff