Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it hard for you to write a ending to a story?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 19, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Well I have this problem, I get this really hot (or atleast I think so for the first couple of days) ideas for a book/story and lots of scenes planned in my head but then I can never find an ending...my little mind just can't conjure up a ending for anything sweatdrop I want to fix this problem because I feel some of my best ideas are going to waste because of it. Any suggestions?
Why finish then. Write what you have planned, work at whatever pace you want, and then, if inspiration ever strikes again, go back and finish. Even if what you write is never seen or used again, it still makes for good practice. ^_^
my problem is that i get the beginning and the ending planned, but not enough scenes in the middle. ^^;
Yeah. I get that a lot, too. But it only happens when I ignore the idea for days. sweatdrop

The ending really relies on the main plot. If you establish all your elements (Protagonist, Antagonist, etc.), then I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all. ^_^ Find the climax of your story and go down from there. I would suggest something that would surprise the reader; something unexpected...
The problem I have is that I don't actually have the attention span to get to the end. sweatdrop
Write what you have in mind, then set the project aside for a while. Com back to it fresh, and maybe you will be able to finish it then. Some story endings just sort of write themselves.
xd I can always end my stories. I think of the end before I come up with the beginning actually... I wonder what that says about my character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff