Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hi everyone,
I vaguely remember my professor at college last year, mentioning a creative writing contest, where you write a story and submit it, and the prize is a certain amount of money to allow you to go anywhere in the world and write. My friend does a lot of writing and when I mentioned it she got really exited, but I, for the life of me, can't remember what it's called. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
Thanks for the help smile

Feral Loiterer

Holy moly, if you find out let me know!

Dapper Reveler

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
I agree with the above post!! If you find out, let us know!!

Peaceful Lunatic

I don't about that one, but I have heard recently about an Amtrak program that will take writers on a free train trip in a sleeper car, just to write on the journey. You don't pick which train, they just give you an extra slot when it's open. But then I couldn't figure out where to sign up for it. crying

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100
No idea but you're a wealthy knight now!!!!!
Ysavvryl
I don't about that one, but I have heard recently about an Amtrak program that will take writers on a free train trip in a sleeper car, just to write on the journey. You don't pick which train, they just give you an extra slot when it's open. But then I couldn't figure out where to sign up for it. crying

This turned out to be a shitty deal as Amtrak aimed to claim the writes to anything you wrote during their "residency" or some s**t.

Commander in Chief

MajKai Nis comes to town
Ysavvryl

This turned out to be a shitty deal as Amtrak aimed to claim the writes to anything you wrote during their "residency" or some s**t.
Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!
[NPC] President Diedrich
MajKai Nis comes to town
Ysavvryl

Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

Is this seriously what Gaia does, now? Bombards threads with NPC postings for their "events" or whatever?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff