Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

Ummmmm, right, so I have to write a romantic scene for my creative writing class and all I have is the first line. I would like to leave it open to change to a different genre because I may be writing along this storyline for the whole semester.
Oh! The line: "Oh, oh, nooooooo! I'm late! I'm soooooo late!"
Not the greatest, I know, but it's the best I can come up with. Please help?
Suggested follow-up:

A loud thud sounded as she flung a high heel show across the room and it hit the wall. It was a left shoe. Apparently the dog liked to eat ONLY right shoes because she couldn't find a single one.

She growled and threw a pair of pants haphazardly in the air over her shoulder where they fluttered chaotically, the legs twisting around each other before they plopped to the floor of the closet.

"Why? Why every time I meet a decent guy, I can't find a pair of heels that match?" She muttered to herself through clenched teeth as she fumbled around over her shoulder to reach the zipper of her dress. She finally grabbed the zipper and tore it down, peeling the dress off her torso and wiggling it down over her hips.

"Um..." she said whipping through the hangers eyeing everything. "Blue?" she whipped a tight blue dress out and held it up on her body turning to face Bruiser the black lab that was sitting just outside the closet door watching her. It's ears perked forward and and head cocked to the side. it made a little whiney sound and cocked its head the other way.

"Right...no. First impression, nothing tight. You're right," she said pointing at the dog in affirmation, nodding. "Black....need something black. Black goes with everything right?" She put the blue dress back and began fumbling through the dresses some more. "Yes!" she cried and pulled off a black polyester dress. It came to her mid thigh, not too modest but not too revealing, it was snug but not tight. Perfect.

Bruiser gave rough of approval sealing the deal.

And then the doorbell rang.

's**t," she muttered quietly head snapping to look at Bruiser as if he'd know what to do. They stared at each other, frozen for a moment, her eyes wincing as if praying it was just the UPS man dropping off a package.

It rang again. "s**t," she repeated and began tearing the dress of the hanger. "JUST A MINUUUUUUTE!" she cried throwing the hem over her head and wiggling into it..........."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you take it. razz

Or get some inspiration. Or whatever. I just had a moment.
The Siara Moon
Ummmmm, right, so I have to write a romantic scene for my creative writing class and all I have is the first line. I would like to leave it open to change to a different genre because I may be writing along this storyline for the whole semester.

I just realized I should have quoted you to get your attention.

Rogue

Niniva
The Siara Moon

Thank you!
Actually I had sort of forgotten about this post.... sweatdrop
But this really helps.
The Siara Moon
Niniva
The Siara Moon

Thank you!
But this really helps.

you forgot about it?

You posted an hour and a half ago! *laughs*

Rogue

Niniva
The Siara Moon
Niniva
The Siara Moon

Thank you!
But this really helps.

you forgot about it?

I'm a bit scatter-brained.
The Siara Moon
Niniva
The Siara Moon
Niniva
The Siara Moon

Thank you!
But this really helps.

you forgot about it?

I'm a bit scatter-brained.

well anyway, there you go. I had fun writing that.

Rogue

slavevinny
The Siara Moon

How about a story line of how a dominant female and a submissive male meet and fall in love and the games they play along the way? A modern version of the classic novel "Venus in Furs"

i have never read that.......
should i feel like ive been living under a rock?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff