Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm working on a fiction that contains a group in it. The group consists of males and females who believe in a prophecy that a great evil will plague the world in the near future. The only good against this evil are these women who have children with choosen men. The children will fight the evil.

Cliche, yes, I know. Don't lecture me on my plot. razz I just would like some help on what to name this group.

Any language would be appreciated, though if it helps, the fiction is written in English about Japanese people and the predictions come from ancient Egyptian artifacts. So something in English, Japanese, Egyptian, or even Latin would be safest.

My knowledge in all these languages (minus English) is limited, and I'm not good at making up unique-sounding English groups.

So...um...help?
If it helps anyone, I've come up with the following names so far:

Yosuga
Mitauk

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Do they believe in a specific diety as being good or evil?

'Children of ____" might work nicely, filling in the desired name of the god or adjective.

sweatdrop That's probably not the most original, but it seems like it would be fairly easy to manage.
Weird_Rei

Any language would be appreciated, though if it helps, the fiction is written in English about Japanese people and the predictions come from ancient Egyptian artifacts.

...yu...gi...oh?

um, well as long as we don't mind being cliche,
howzabout "the last sons of osiris"
"anubis' bane"
or
"super samurai mummy assassin squad"
terradi
Do they believe in a specific diety as being good or evil?

'Children of ____" might work nicely, filling in the desired name of the god or adjective.

sweatdrop That's probably not the most original, but it seems like it would be fairly easy to manage.

Lol. Unfortunately, no they don't. The group isn't my central focus, so I haven't developed their practices much. I'm taking this more from a father/son point of view.

But thank you for the idea. smile
wolfbynight
Weird_Rei

Any language would be appreciated, though if it helps, the fiction is written in English about Japanese people and the predictions come from ancient Egyptian artifacts.

...yu...gi...oh?

"anubis' bane"
or

Kinda. Crossover Yu-Gi-Oh with something else, so I'm using just the characters and not much else...

Oh, I mind being cliche. The story itself is very odd, but when I get down to the plot level, it seems cliche. biggrin
Weird_Rei
wolfbynight
Weird_Rei

...yu...gi...oh?

"anubis' bane"
or

Kinda. Crossover Yu-Gi-Oh with something else, so I'm using just the characters and not much else...

Oh, I mind being cliche. The story itself is very odd, but when I get down to the plot level, it seems cliche. biggrin

it doesn't have to you know,
try it on us, we are here to help

don't let the imbittered sarcasm fool you, most of us our nice people
maybe we could help you steer away from the cliche
wolfbynight
Weird_Rei
wolfbynight
Weird_Rei

...yu...gi...oh?

"anubis' bane"
or

it doesn't have to you know,
try it on us, we are here to help

don't let the imbittered sarcasm fool you, most of us our nice people
maybe we could help you steer away from the cliche

Uh, well, I'll just give you the basis for the five-part thing I'm doing.

That group I mentioned above? Yeah, well, see, there's a lot of dimensions in the world I created. And they live in the dimension that contains the Yu-Gi-Oh characters. Anywho, Seto and Mokuba Kaiba's mother (Suma) is one of the choosen women. Through the psychic abilities of her clan, Suma is able to approach Hiei in sorta a mentally created cross-dimensional world.

In this world, they join their spirit energies to create Seto and then Mokuba. The time in Suma's dimension is faster than that of the time in Hiei's, so they cannot fully cross over into each other's dimensions until a universal point when all dimension's times meet and stay on the same clock for about a hundred years.

By the time this has happened, Suma's dead, and Hiei is stuck visiting his sons, one a cold-hearted b*****d similar to him and the other a warmer, giving child. These are just the first two chapters.

The next three chapters concentrate on the developing relationships between Hiei, Seto, and Mokuba. I'm not going too far into the destiny plot just yet because this fiction has a chapter restriction on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff