Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

i love poems, not sure what forum to be on tho confused can anyone give me a good link or some advice when learning?
I would check out your books about poetry under the non fiction category at the library.
Poetry is not my forte but I came across this link recently about poem structure.

Beyond that, read a lot of poems and Google poetry forums and sites. We have a poetry subforum for posting your own work for critique, although I can't be sure how busy it is. The stickies at the top of the forums may have some information for you as well.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more use.

Newbie Noob

Kairi Nightingale
Poetry is not my forte but I came across this link recently about poem structure.

Beyond that, read a lot of poems and Google poetry forums and sites. We have a poetry subforum for posting your own work for critique, although I can't be sure how busy it is. The stickies at the top of the forums may have some information for you as well.

yeah its not busy at all, like 1 post a day sometimes
iJustwannaHug
Kairi Nightingale

yeah its not busy at all, like 1 post a day sometimes

Well, even the story forum has been really slow lately. All I can tell you is maybe try to find a site more focused on poetry and lyrics.

After a quick search of "poetry sites", I found poetryfoundation.org, which seems to have a lot of resources, this list of 100 Great Websites for Poetry Lovers, and poets.org, which seems to be a large non-profit poetry community. Not much, and I only glanced at them so no telling how good the resources are, but it's a place to start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff