Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Third drawing I've posted.
Oh, yeah. Kim Kaphwan is a Korean fighter who first appeared in Fatal Fury and is now part of King of Fighters.
It's great, i love the pose!

The only thing that bothers me is the right foot. I think it needs to be tilted at an angle where a little bit of the top of the foot can be seen, more like the left foot.
AkaOokami

The only thing that bothers me is the right foot. I think it needs to be tilted at an angle where a little bit of the top of the foot can be seen, more like the left foot.

Uh... say wha'?
KpCloudM
AkaOokami

Uh... say wha'?

Its just my opinion ^^
this is the best one so far!!
AkaOokami
KpCloudM
AkaOokami

Uh... say wha'?

Its just my opinion ^^

I know it's your opinion, but can you explain the thing that bothers you?
KpCloudM
AkaOokami
KpCloudM
AkaOokami

Uh... say wha'?

Its just my opinion ^^

I think that with the foot at the angle it is, it doesnt seem like its giving him alot of balance...
AkaOokami
KpCloudM
AkaOokami
KpCloudM
AkaOokami

Uh... say wha'?

Its just my opinion ^^

I think that with the foot at the angle it is, it doesnt seem like its giving him alot of balance...

Oh, I get it...
Thanks for pointing that out.
that is the best picture in the world

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out