Welcome to Gaia! ::

I sketch I did earlier today of Bill's avie. I thought I'd make him (Er, "her" wink into a super hero type character because of the Lunar Cape xD

User Image

I'll be inking it later :3
I'm wondering if I should move the right arm a little back...as it seems to be pulled to the front quite a bit.

And yes, the head is a bit big...but that's how I draw ^^;;
Very nice. I think that maybe there should be some space between the cape and the left arm. The right arm seems fine to me. it just looks like she's in a pose, which she is. whee
OrangeKitsune
Very nice. I think that maybe there should be some space between the cape and the left arm. The right arm seems fine to me. it just looks like she's in a pose, which she is. whee
Thank you for commenting x3 <3

Where should the space be? Should the portion of the cape that's connecting to the left arm be lowered a bit? biggrin
Ceil Jei
OrangeKitsune

Where should the space be? Should the portion of the cape that's connecting to the left arm be lowered a bit? biggrin

Hope you don't mind that I did this, but everything I tried to type sounded confusing. sweatdrop I think amore cresent like shape would look nice. Perhaps cutting out the sections I highlighted in red.
User Image
ooo whee nice pose...

3nodding

uhm... the right hand's finger... the one next to the thumb's a bit short wink

^-^ i like how you did the sideview on the face
OrangeKitsune
Ceil Jei
OrangeKitsune

Hope you don't mind that I did this, but everything I tried to type sounded confusing. sweatdrop I think amore cresent like shape would look nice. Perhaps cutting out the sections I highlighted in red.
User Image
Oh, not at all!
That works perfectly to show me biggrin !
Hmm...thank you! I'll fix that ^^
SeikaTakatorou
ooo whee nice pose...

3nodding

uhm... the right hand's finger... the one next to the thumb's a bit short wink

^-^ i like how you did the sideview on the face
Heh, I forgot that finger at the last minute, so I'll make it less pointy and extend it slighty.

The head gave me some issues with a 3/4 view, so I went with the profile which turned out great xD Sadly, I made the curve of the top half of the head a bit big. I should shrink that down ^^
^_^ Glad to be of help. It looks like your picture is going to turn out wonderfully. I hope you post it once it's been inked. heart
OrangeKitsune
^_^ Glad to be of help. It looks like your picture is going to turn out wonderfully. I hope you post it once it's been inked. heart
I will x3
It'll prolly be posted sometime next week if I'm lazy :3
But if you really want to see it inked, I can PM you the finished piece :3
Ceil Jei
OrangeKitsune
I will x3
If you wouldn't mind PMing me, it would be just lovely. I adore being able to watch a picture go from sketch to finished work. whee
OrangeKitsune
Ceil Jei
OrangeKitsune
I will x3
If you wouldn't mind PMing me, it would be just lovely. I adore being able to watch a picture go from sketch to finished work. whee
^^ Alright. *writes your name down on a corner of the paper* x3 I'll make sure to let you see it then.

Hmm...time for me to get into bed biggrin G'night!
Ceil Jei
OrangeKitsune
Ceil Jei
OrangeKitsune
I will x3
^^ Alright. *writes your name down on a corner of the paper* x3 I'll make sure to let you see it then.

Hmm...time for me to get into bed biggrin G'night!
Thank you and good night!
It looks awesome. :OOOO
I like everything about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out