Welcome to Gaia! ::

Up front, I did not draw this. I'm just coloring it in, and I've got a long way to go. But I want to know what everyone thinks of the shading so far, so tell me.

User Image

Once again, I didn't draw this. Famira did.
The shading is really good! keep it up domokun
WOW! What do you mean how are you doing so far. It is like awsome. I wish I could do that. I love it!!!! heart
that's a great pic! biggrin
Well. I always have trouble judging unfinished coloring but this is looking very nice so far. I'd love to see what the finished version is like.
Thanks for the encouragement, guys! When I'll probably post the picture a few more times as I get more done, then when I'm finished, so you can keep me going, okay? I need that, or I'll abandon the whole thing and let it rot on my hard drive... sweatdrop
Is that Duo Maxwell? Probably not, but it sure does look like 'im! Either way, the shading on the body's okay, the eyes could use more shinyness, and for the wings you might add a bit of a touch of grey here and there. n.n Wonderful pic, keep it up!
The coloring is awesome! in my opinion, this is a well done piece.
The only problem i have is the coloring of the wings: even if they're black, they shouldn't be one solid color. More like shades of gray, instead of black.
But u dont have to listen to me, cuz it's okay the way it is. Oh, and tell Famira he did an excellent job on drawing it
SilentAngelTears
Is that Duo Maxwell? Probably not, but it sure does look like 'im!

Probably because it is. You guessed right; that's Duo Maxwell up there. I'm glad someone recognized him!

SilentAngelTears
Either way, the shading on the body's okay, the eyes could use more shinyness, and for the wings you might add a bit of a touch of grey here and there. n.n Wonderful pic, keep it up!

I'm debating putting more shine on his eye; I like the slightly apathetic look he has right now. As for the wings, they were drawn solid black like that, and I'm not sure if I want to change them or not.
But thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it!
Drake Amis
The coloring is awesome! in my opinion, this is a well done piece.

Thank you.

Drake Amis
The only problem i have is the coloring of the wings: even if they're black, they shouldn't be one solid color. More like shades of gray, instead of black.

I'm not done with the picture yet, so the wings may well get their shading after all. But as I told AngelTears, I may just leave them black like they are.

Drake Amis
But u dont have to listen to me, cuz it's okay the way it is. Oh, and tell Famira he did an excellent job on drawing it

I'm glad you like it. But I think Famira's a girl. We've never met, so I can't tell you, but I'm pretty sure she's a girl. So... yeah.
Looking good! wink I love the hair!
Here's an update on my work. I finished his coat and got some work done on his braid:
User Image
BUMP! biggrin
it looks fantastic in my opinion 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out