Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've never drawn a muscley type man.. Even in life drawing, we never had anyone REALLY ripped... So, this is my first.. ._.;;;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Helen of Troy. :3 Inspired by the movie that I want to see. >.< I think Ms. Kruger is gorgeous.. 3nodding I think I'm going to change the position of one of the arms. xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lol muscley men are hard to do.. xD;;

Something that bothers me on his body is the almost pointy bumps going down his waist. I'd smooth em out but I unno.. maybe it's just me ^^;;

Well you said you're going to change her arm position.. so can't really say much bout that xD; I like the details you put in her clothing.. very nice :3
-Mashi-
Lol muscley men are hard to do.. xD;;

Something that bothers me on his body is the almost pointy bumps going down his waist. I'd smooth em out but I unno.. maybe it's just me ^^;;

Well you said you're going to change her arm position.. so can't really say much bout that xD; I like the details you put in her clothing.. very nice :3

Thank ya. :3 I'll smooth out the bumps. *nods* I just draw angles like that in my sketches with straight-ish lines. :3
How pretty, you have great shading. I recently saw that movie too, my English teacher stuffed us full of the story by making us watch documentaries and such, so I had to see it, but anyway, I like the way you drew her, but something bothers me about the part of her shoulder that connects to her neck. It looks kind of weird to me, but I can't put my finger on it.
Foth
How pretty, you have great shading. I recently saw that movie too, my English teacher stuffed us full of the story by making us watch documentaries and such, so I had to see it, but anyway, I like the way you drew her, but something bothers me about the part of her shoulder that connects to her neck. It looks kind of weird to me, but I can't put my finger on it.

I have yet to see the movie. sad
Vireo
Foth

I have yet to see the movie. sad

Ahh, sorry, I thought you said you saw it. My eyes play tricks on me like that. I hope you get to see it; it's gory, but definitely worth it.
Interesting, but Helen's hand is a bit wimpy. If you made it more round it might look more lifelike and fitting for her.
atop what the others have said the arm at the top of the guy seems justa bit too thin and the girls hand looks kinda claw-ish ._.
Well, ofcourse I wouldn't say his arm was too thin ^^ You don't need to have huge muscles because you have a well difined torso.
But the thing that makes his arm look odd, is how you have his wrist going outwards ^^;; I mean, take a ruler and follow those lines to where they are going (from hand to elbow) and see how they both end at the same point perfectly at the elbow.
I know both bones there go to the elbow, but they run in parralel roughly rather than dig inwards. The forehosrtening is decent but the lines on his wrist wouldn't bend outwards, they'd be coming in a straight line into his palm. You see what I mean?

Apart form that, I personally like the more jagged abdominals. It's a personal favourite way of seeing them done as it gives a bit more flair to a bare character. But that's all personal perfference so you do what you want ^_^
I really love the two characters faces more than anything, and the hair is fabulous. Nice stuff indeed.
Yeah it doesn't look much to small when I look at it now, I just woul dhave made his arm around his armpit a bit bigger is all.
Gokuuk
Well, ofcourse I wouldn't say his arm was too thin ^^ You don't need to have huge muscles because you have a well difined torso.
But the thing that makes his arm look odd, is how you have his wrist going outwards ^^;; I mean, take a ruler and follow those lines to where they are going (from hand to elbow) and see how they both end at the same point perfectly at the elbow.
I know both bones there go to the elbow, but they run in parralel roughly rather than dig inwards. The forehosrtening is decent but the lines on his wrist wouldn't bend outwards, they'd be coming in a straight line into his palm. You see what I mean?

Apart form that, I personally like the more jagged abdominals. It's a personal favourite way of seeing them done as it gives a bit more flair to a bare character. But that's all personal perfference so you do what you want ^_^
I really love the two characters faces more than anything, and the hair is fabulous. Nice stuff indeed.

Thanks. :3 I'll be sure to work on that arm.. I was having touble with it, as I always do with bodies. >.<;; I like the straight line look too, but I guess people have different tastes. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff