Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

i no that u cant really see her skin but its a light blue...

Uncolored

im not really sure i like her hair that way but i did change somethings and i think the hair came out perty good ^^

old

Yesh i no that she doesnt have hair in the back and thats cus i cant think of how to put it cus it all looks odd so i erase it.... i have to have had erased her hair atlest 30 or 40 times and i still cant think of anything... Tell me what you think and what could be done to it.... and maybe some help on the rest of the hair... sweatdrop
Usually posting large pics is good, but I think you posted it too big, and it's hard to see everything. Anyhoo, I think the profile on this belle is really good! You would want to work on anatomy though, her chin shouldn't be that close to her neck, usually the neck is a little farther back. As for the hair, I like the front so far, but it could still stand to be worked on a bit. The back of the hair, I think should be nice and short, maybe spiffy and spiky blaugh Kewl job so far!
I imagine it as short in the back like it is in the front. some advice? Her ear is up a little too high.
Yeux_de_la_Tigresse
Usually posting large pics is good, but I think you posted it too big, and it's hard to see everything. Anyhoo, I think the profile on this belle is really good! You would want to work on anatomy though, her chin shouldn't be that close to her neck, usually the neck is a little farther back. As for the hair, I like the front so far, but it could still stand to be worked on a bit. The back of the hair, I think should be nice and short, maybe spiffy and spiky blaugh Kewl job so far!

i tryed to make it spikey and thats my first time drawing it like that blaugh
I love it! I love the way you did the lips. Not touching, but still great. Other than that...hmm....I like the sign on her face and the eye. heart
I like it alot do you have anymore drawlings
Kew_Komi
I like it alot do you have anymore drawlings

ya i gots lots more but i think they all suck... and ive been trying to draw a full body pic of her but i cant ><! This ish the only pic that me reallys likes
I like it and ur right u cant see the skin...
Yeux_de_la_Tigresse

The anatomy is a little off... true... The chin and neck are too close together, but as far as elven anatomy... im not sure. I've never met one of those irl before. ^^

I like it though, even if it is a little too big and hard to see the skin color. I dont think anything should be changed on it... Reducing it to like 300x(whatever keeps proportions) would make it look a lot better and reduce filesize though.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces