Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

:)

:) 1 100.0% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 >

28th February, 2014. Very quick study of an online model. Sorry for the uploading delay, I had limited access to the internet and time to sketch. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
1st March, 2014. A very quick scribble of internet cat Maru. Would love to visit this later. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
March 2nd, 2014. Quick study of a tower photo. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image

Kitten

Little-Missy-Moo
March 2nd, 2014. Quick study of a tower photo. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image

Really love this last one, you did a great job at rendering the warm quality of light.
G h o s t m a l l o w
Little-Missy-Moo

<image here>

Really love this last one, you did a great job at rendering the warm quality of light.

Thank you! I'm really keen to produce more night studies. whee
March 3rd, 2014. Loose study of a tree. Photo reference from FairieGoodMother on Deviant Art. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
March 4th, 2014. A rider travels towards a secret snowy entrance to deliver news on the latest battle. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image

Shy Lunatic

That snowscape background is so pretty!

Lavish Strawberry

Wow, that snow one is gooorgeous~ I adore your bgs!
March 5th, 2014. Loose sketch of mountains. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
March 6th, 2014. Unusual landscape sketch. Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.

User Image
March 7th, 2014. Our teacher gave us three words; ‘coal, lift, spaghetti’; and asked us to form an idea in under three minutes. I imagined a spaghetti monster where instead of meatballs there were coal balls, and instead of people eating the spaghetti the spaghetti monster lifted and ate people.

User Image
Yamiko
That snowscape background is so pretty!

Thank you. I keep wanting to paint these snow compositions bigger and bigger, hah. heart
[ estuary ]
Wow, that snow one is gooorgeous~ I adore your bgs!

Thank you very much for the comment. whee
8th March, 2014. Study of cherry tomato. (Hadn’t had time to upload this until tonight. I had an engagement party, a woman’s day festival, a 21st party and a house warming party all on the same day yesterday.) Photoshop CS6 with a Wacom tablet.'

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces