Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

User Image

I've been working a bit on realism lately, and so I've experimented with a gaian's avatar.

Aside from the glasses (which I tried fixing horribly with photobucket edit) and the hat, how does it look? What should I fix?

Keep in mind this is just a sketch so I don't mind fixing up a lot. Critique at your most brutal. And by that, I mean critique my art and not my Engrish. Gawsh.

yum_puddi

Hygienic Genius

cheese_whine

Hygienic Genius

wahmbulance

Hygienic Genius

yum_coldone

Lightbringer

I really like the way that the left eye looks, however, the right eye is up just a tad high. Also the lips droop a little on the right versus the left side, and should be moved over slightly to the right. and a bit of the right nostril should be visible at that angle.

Hygienic Genius

Lucid Hallucinogen
I really like the way that the left eye looks, however, the right eye is up just a tad high. Also the lips droop a little on the right versus the left side, and should be moved over slightly to the right. and a bit of the right nostril should be visible at that angle.

Thank you, thank you~
I know my proportions were odd, but I didn't know where to put them. Waah.
This will really help! 4laugh

Lightbringer

Moofina
Lucid Hallucinogen

Thank you, thank you~
I know my proportions were odd, but I didn't know where to put them. Waah.
This will really help! 4laugh

I will keep my eye out for the finished product
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out