Welcome to Gaia! ::

hclkrome's Wife

I know that the lines around the middle of the dress are a bit off. This is because after I scanned the drawing, I edited the flare of the dress to be wider/fuller and still haven't fixed the lines with my tablet yet. Also, I haven't decided on what kind of mouth she should have yet... but she will have one. xp Suggestions on a mouth expression welcomed!

User Image

Edit:

Question: Should the hair be pulled down more due to gravity?

Newbie Noob

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
smile face?

i think the hair is alright, she looks cute 3nodding

hclkrome's Wife

selenaloong
smile face?

i think the hair is alright, she looks cute 3nodding
yeah, I think that'd be sweet. =)

and okay, thank you!

Ruthless Phantom

A smile will do just fine.
Word of advice please draw the arms and hands. Every time I see a drawing with the arms and hands hidden I feel like the artist is trying to hide something or just be safe.

If you can't draw hands or arms how do you expect to get better if you don't practice.

hclkrome's Wife

lunarlet
Word of advice please draw the arms and hands. Every time I see a drawing with the arms and hands hidden I feel like the artist is trying to hide something or just be safe.

If you can't draw hands or arms how do you expect to get better if you don't practice.
Yeah, I realize that the only way to get better at drawing something is by drawing it more... thanks. stare I was trying to give this girl a shy kind of feel... maybe if you went by multiple samples of my artwork and not just this one you'd notice that I draw both arms and hands almost every time and wouldn't assume. ^^

Ruthless Phantom

Fumirei
lunarlet

Yeah, I realize that the only way to get better at drawing something is by drawing it more... thanks. stare I was trying to give this girl a shy kind of feel... maybe if you went by multiple samples of my artwork and not just this one you'd notice that I draw both arms and hands almost every time and wouldn't assume. ^^

Sorry I assumed you wanted critique on the drawing you provided not all your samples.
I just critiqued what I saw

hclkrome's Wife

lunarlet
Fumirei
lunarlet

Sorry I assumed you wanted critique on the drawing you provided not all your samples.
I just critiqued what I saw
Fair enough! It just seemed a bit assuming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff