Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm having a hard time with this background. I wanted these two kids to be surrounded by rose petals, but I was stupid and didn't draw it in the original picture. "I can do it on the computer!" I says, once again over-estimating my computer skills.

So here's what I have so far. And no, I'm not finished with the two kids, so any errors on their coloring I probably know about and just haven't gotten to it yet.

This is the picture without a real background:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here it is with what I attempted to do for a background:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any suggestions? Is there anything I can do to the background to make it look better, or should I just scrap it and try something else?

Thanks for any help I get!
That is just grand. It would help to put more colors in it though. That would make it a lot better 3nodding
The fact that you spent the time to actually...erm...make the pettles? if that sounds right, is amazing, they look like thats what they'd be playing in anyway, flower pettles, its a wondreful drawing. The only thing I can say is if you ad some more rleisting ones behind them they may look more like they're laying in ti.

Brainy Explorer

I'd love to help but I don't see it.
Thanks for the comments! I found a picture that did something similar (as far as the petals go) to what I'm trying to do. It didn't use as many petals as I did, so I might try something like that instead.

I have a CD review site on my server too, so if that site's busy, sometimes people can't see images I post at Gaia. Oh well, better than angelfire...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff