Welcome to Gaia! ::

^-^ Yay! First Drawing in seven heads!

I just need a comment or two on my anatomy, please.
There's something about the legs I don' like... ._.'. I think It may be the upper part of the left (our right) leg is to short...Or may be she's just unballanced? ^-^; Aw, well...

Please be gentle. No flaming. Leave 'da inexperienced seventh grader alooone.
User ImageUser Image

I fixed the legs and added more folds and such. I'll put more detail in the face and clothes in later.

Also, The seem on the left leg makes it look screwed up. (Just noticed that) :3 I'll be fixing that aswell.
I see what the problem is. The upper part of the right leg is a liiitle too short. Or if you were going for the leg to be swinging behind, the lower part of the right leg is too long. Overall though it is very well done 3nodding
yup, the knees should be at about the same height.. but I see nothing else wrong, it looks great! X3 Post when finished~?

Dapper Genius

The knee of the bent leg is too high up, and the feet are a little too small.
did you use any refrence for this picture? It's just that the top part, with her arms just looks unartural, try out the pose in the mirror or take a photo of your self in that postion with a digital camera or web cam that may help. If you want to check the anatomy thats probably the best thing to do.
Keep it up, this seems to be coming along great!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff