Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the answer is "1433 days", what is the question?

"At what point do libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?" 0.33039294306335 33.0% [ 824 ]
"How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?" 0.25501202886929 25.5% [ 636 ]
"I am the Leap Year Killer, when will I strike next?" 0.41459502806736 41.5% [ 1034 ]
Total Votes:[ 2494 ]

Shy Regular

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I wouldn't want to become impulsive or thrill-seeking.

TNP: What is your favorite color and why?
Grey! Honestly, I'm not sure why it's my favorite color. xd

What was your first kiss like?

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
((I have yet to experience it.

What do you hate the most about your sibling? If you are an only child -- your parents, then?))

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
All but one tend to judge me negatively. I am seen as annoying, "emo," lazy, and not capable of working hard...

What kind of socks do you like?

Shy Regular

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Any sock that looks pretty or cute :3

Are you fluent in any language other than English?

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Long white socks. I stick to plain undergarments.

I speak fairly well in the Syrian dialect of Arabic.

When did you move out of your parents' home? Or when do you plan to? Or do you hope not to have to?

Eloquent Friend

I moved out from them a couple of weeks after graduate school. I had it planned with a friend and his GF from high school during my last year in school - they found a spot, we discussed the price, and found the perfect place. I had saved money over school because I was planning on moving into an apartment with another friend during undergraduate years, but plans there actually fell through pretty hard.

After living with my buddy, I'm sorry to say we weren't compatible, and after a few months of searching I found a new place where I am now and am quite happy. Not that I have anything against my parents xd But I'm an adult, I don't want to keep living with them and I'm pretty sure they don't want me to keep living with them either. For a short while it was scary because my old job's hours were suddenly cut and I was losing money. Luckily, due to a very recent job change, that scare's over whee

TNP: Have you ever had a moment in your life where you've had to say to yourself, "I gotta cut the crap and get to work?"

Unbeatable Wolf

All the time. As a police officer I had to get out of my relaxed mood and get serious all the time otherwise I or someone else gets hurt.

"Have you ever thought about bungee jump off the Statue of Liberty?"

Fashionable Protagonist

27,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Aw, hell to the naw! gonk

Is there someone you regret meeting...?
yes

what is the last thing you do before you sleep?

Blessed Sleuth

Go on my phone and play on Candy Crush until I have no lives left sweatdrop or complete a crossword puzzle.

What is the biggest turnoff in a member of the opposite sex?

Bashful Star

Guys who try negging. ('Wow, you're really intimidating for a girl!" ) Really? You had to try to take a s**t on me to boost your confidence? Seriously? Guys like that can ******** off.

What's something you're looking forward to within the next week?

Sparkly Girl

Uh. Doing my mini WGmon event. lol (self plug?)
That's all I have going on next week. Oh, wait. And a friend out of town is coming back for a visit, so there's that. 4laugh

What was the scariest movie you've ever seen? (or scary story you've read)

Stone-cold Rogue

9,300 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Miss. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I couldn't get past the fifth page.

What is the most interesting place you have visited?

Tasokare Ebizome's Partner In Crime

Predestined Backpacker

9,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
I would say the Navy Pier in Chicago. I haven't been there in a long time, until a month ago where my graduation ceremony was being held. It was a long walk for my family and I to reach the Banquet Hall, but we had a chance to see everything; from the boats, stands and shops to the ferris wheel and the pier. It was a breathtaking sight to watch the waves and the boats sailing by, but it was pretty crowded with people and windy on that day.

@TNP: Do you have any pets?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces