Welcome to Gaia! ::

So tell me what you want, what you really really want~

Treats 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 9 ]
Art 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 18 ]
Prizes 0.080459770114943 8.0% [ 7 ]
Gold 0.080459770114943 8.0% [ 7 ]
( â—•nâ—• ) WTF 0.18390804597701 18.4% [ 16 ]
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want! 0.16091954022989 16.1% [ 14 ]
I wanna zigazag hahh 0.080459770114943 8.0% [ 7 ]
...Really? 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 > >>

Shapeshifter

( ◕n◕ )

gaia_star Hey all!
User Image
Welcome to our corner of the internet. Here you can relax from the lag in Towns, give and receive treats, chat and possibly win some art/items!

This little shindig is run by 3 very awesome friends. Respect our authoritay. emotion_dealwithit

We're all making free art to give out, so please read each of our posts to see how you can participate.
Congrats to the grand-prize winners of very nice pixelated prizes & animated art freebie!

I don't feel like dedicating a post to rules, all we ask is that you follow the ToS, not quote the posts we make on the 1st page, & have fun~

Tips for What The Fluff event:

Official Event Guide:
gaia_angelleft Click for map, game locations & useful info about the event gaia_angelright
Thanks to Developer, Uncle Kenny! (no relation)

Getting a house:
Follow these directions to set up your home in Towns2:
https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=1785

Follow this tip to get around quicker in Towns2:
https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=1783

Getting & giving treats from the forums:
While on the forums, look for users that have their fluff equipped, under them should be an orange button that says 'Give Treat'. Click on that to treat other peoples' fluffs. It does not take gold or anything to do so.

When you post in the event forums, your fluff will show up beside your avatar if you currently have it equipped. Others will be able to see the 'Give Treat' button and hopefully press it to give treats to your fluff.

Treats can only be received a certain number of times per day. But you can give forever~

What do treats do?
It appears that a fluff given treats will have slightly higher Energy points. Also, if you are actively giving out treats to random fluffs, the title under your avatar will change.

Titles:
Fluff Fan
Fluff Care Worker
Fluffsitter
Fluff Healer
Fluff Savior

I Eyegasm I rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Shapeshifter

( ◕n◕ )

gaia_star And now, our featured presentation...
Hello, I'm I Eyegasm I
I like to draw, and enjoy various things, though you probably already knew that & don't really care. This isn't a dating gameshow, so you don't really need my bio.

My part in this event thread is to give out free art!
Read on to see how you can win some doodily-do's from me.

Roll dice, get art!
Post a reply & use the Post Action menu to roll one 100-sided dice.
Freebies to those whose numbers are:

Please quote me if you roll any of those numbers, as I am on and offline often.

You can play as long as slots aren't filled. :3

Catch a Fluff!

Occasionally my crystal fluff will decide to wander off and get itself lost. Quote it with the page # you found it on, give it a yummies, and you will be rewarded.
It should look like this:
I caught you wandering on page #!
yum_burger User Image

☁☁Status:☁☁
Found & fed by vampireluver123. Thanks!

Shapeshifter

( ◕n◕ )

gaia_star Art

I messed up with my last post, so I'll have the slots & pickup for art over here. emotion_sweatdrop
Slots:
☁kyohei hyuuga
☁vampireluver123

Finished:
Dannyxcores
kyohei hyuuga
Iced Soy Latte

Super Mega Ultra Prize:
There can only be one. emotion_dowant

User Image
Roll a one 100-sided dice, get a #2 out of 100 - win an animated art freebie!
To participate, complete the following:
[b]☁( ◕n◕ )☁ Animate Me ☁( ◕n◕ )☁ [/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Art of choice:[/b]Fluff or Headshot
[b]Other:[/b]Type up some stuff here; I want to wink, omit/keep item, make me a sandwich & I'll give you my soul, etc.

Quote me with your form to win an animated freebie, otherwise I might not see it!

☁Winner!☁
Contessa Neko

☁Make art for us?☁
We like art too. emotion_kirakira

I'll tell you what: Draw us together and I'll summon up a custom fluff for you.

Draw any one of our avatars, I'll give you random art in return as well. That way you don't have to wait for slots to open up. ;3
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Many Thanks!
User Image~Iced Soy Latte
☁☁☁

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
( ◕n◕ )

Hello you random thing you!! Now what are you.....oh a fluff! oooh.........

~Offline~

Allo there! XD Yeah I am Dragon_knight_of_fire, peeps call me dragon, or fire, or...knight, OR! something else.....XD
I am here cuz well I dont know why....but I am!! XD so be greatful......heheheh stare eheheh....
If you want to get to know me, well do it the only way you can!! BY TALKING!! Yes I do talk!! Do you? XD emotion_yatta

I am gunna be giving out stuffs, likes...art? and some items? oh yeah....and ummm myself? emotion_c8
Your naughty!! Don't chu think that way!! I meant talking....GEEEEZ!! XD
But yeah I will be talking hopefully, if I ain't busy with you know that thing...? Called life? It bugs me into doing stuff for it sometimes.....can't really do much but go with the flow~

So if you want stuffs I suggest you read below, and I mean READ IT! Its not too long and difficult. Maybe silly but hey? Who doesn't love a laugh? oh you don't? well then bully for chu...
But to get the stuffs you gots to read the junks so get to it! xd

oh dat silly little fluff......
User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
( ◕n◕ )

Okay so this is whats up.....Free art!!

I will be doing some random drawins for peeps, it goes mostly if I like your avi and feel inspired to draw. I will be trying to get at least one down per night, but I don't know if I can. sweatdrop I might do more or less WHO KNOWS?! If you stay around an chat more I might be more "willing" to draw for ya. wink
I am still sorta new at this tablet drawin' thing so bare with me the art isn't great. XD

Here are some samples, might be willing to take requests, MIGHT! But alot of time it will just be inspired stuffs. XD Which is really just code for whatever the hell I feels like at da moment. XD ehehheheheheh Aaaand you will get whatever you will get, after all peoples its free! emotion_awesome
Also this is a fluff theme so I could do one with a fluff? emotion_awesome or as one.....

so I don't wanna hear no complaining.....

Samples
Dooosh uno
Doosh dosah
And this other thing.

Slots:
1.Eyegasm~fluff really should get this done XD
2.ncisfan1002

Just quote me or use this.

[quote="dragon_knight_of_fire"][/quote]
[i][color=red][size=18]I want art cuz I be a greedy beezy that wants some free arts![/size][/color][/i]
[b]Username:[/b] Ya ya ya.....
[b]Style:[/b] oh yeah....
[b]Action:[/b]? ah that thing where you do something.....YEAH that one...
[b]Color:[/b] sketchy? just eyes? full?
[b]Body:[/b] you know where you want a head or just a tail....XD

yeah your all dreamin'....... rofl

Pick up~

Those that arent fluffs.....
Iced Soy Latte and sig size
lilyla19 and other
gummie_sourball an uder XD
Midnight Apricot and siggy size

And those that are....
Blue_firey_demon and sig size
xX_Marionetteer_Xx and other
Dannyxcores and other
vampireluver123 and uter

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
( ◕n◕ )

Roll the dice and win an item!
Prizes have been given out!! Check and see!

So here is where its self explanatory. Roll and win. What will you win? Its a mystery. XD *cough*look down.. When will it end? Also unknown. XD *coughs again* duh when someone wins....
Sooooo yeah.

Prizes~
1st-----The Nightmare 4th gen.
2nd----Summoning Tome
3rd-----Ninja Sword

I have two ninja swords to give out. So don't give up just yet! XD
haahhahahah abandon all hope with the EVERYTHING damn pirates stare they came they took they left..... XD ehhehhhehhe

How do you play you ask?

Roll 2-100 sided dice and land on 189
Win 1st prize

Roll 1-100 sided and land on 1, 50, or 100
Win 2nd prize

Roll 1-100 sided and land on any tens. So like 10, 20, 30, etc.
Win 3rd prize

Prizes will go out to those that land on the number first. So if you land on the same number as someone else before you, they get it. Send me a PM with a link to the page. I will be giving The prizes away a few days before the event ends or at the time the event ends. Don't forget to pm me!! or else you might lose the item...and I will not be checking every page to see if someone got it, you need to pm me about it.

This is a place to hang, chill, relax and what nots.
Now go out there and have some fun!!!
( ◕n◕ )

Hi I am blue_firey_demon you can call me blue or demon ^ ^. I am new at doing this free art/prize thing so be nice. 3nodding I'm shy and don't talk much so don't feel bad if I ignore you and when I am talking my response is not super fast. sweatdrop Also I will be giving out art random for those interested. XD
( ◕n◕ )

Free Art

I am using sketchbook and pencils no tablet but I want one T^T. I will pick random people to draw and the art will be random to. You just don't know what you will get hehe but its free art XD. Once again my respond is slow so please be patience ^ ^
( ◕n◕ )

Roll the dice and win an item!
Prizes have been given out!! Check and see!

Prizes
1st----Haggis of the Moor
2nd---Spellbound Shonen
3rd---Hellenistic Imperialism

Roll 2-100 sided dice and land on 113
Win 1st prize

Roll 1-100 sided and land on 1, 77, or 93
Win 2nd prize

Roll 1-100 sided and land on any tens. So like 15, 25, 35, etc.
Win 3rd prize

Prizes will go out to those that land on the number first. So if you land on the same number as someone else before you, they get it. Send me a PM with a link to the page. I will be giving The prizes away a few days before the event ends or at the time the event ends. Don't forget to pm me!! or else you might lose the item..

I know I copied dragon XP

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
~We are now open!!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash