Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Hoarder

I'm engaged to my beloved Airman and will soon be moving to the other side of the US. SOoooo, it's time to downsize. I'm having a yard sale next Saturday (august 14), and I'm trying to draw as much attention to it as possible!

If anyone lives in Massachusetts (specifically near Grafton, MA since that's where it will be), provide me with a link to your facebook profile and I'll send you a PM with the address and info!

I'm aware that some people in MA don't know where Grafton is, but if you live in Upton, Milford, Millbury, or Mendon, it's pretty close by, and not too far a drive from Worcestor either. I was going to post the address here but I figured it'd be safer to validate that the people I'm giving it to actually are who they say they are >.> I know this is Gaia but you can never be too safe.

There's a detailed list of available items on the event page that I will send you if you're interested, but to draw attention here's a brief list:

- Manga
- DVDs (mostly the kind with real actors but some anime thrown in)
- JTHM comics
- Rolling Stone magazine (most recent 12 issues)
- Stephen King books

And for our generous group of parents on gaia

- Stuffed Animals
- Children's books
- Children's introduction to piano (books)
- Board games (monopoly jr, chutes & ladders, candyland, etc)

And much more!

Please reply & spread the word ^^

Thank you!!

Questionable Hoarder

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/general-discussion/selling-manga-irl/t.62935203/

^ an older post of mine i forgot about. these items are still for sale along with a handful of other manga, such as dramacon and destiny's hand

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Questionable Hoarder

emo kim - thank you
lindsay - why did you repeat my post?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash