Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
ii_RandomBunniez_ii
xEmoKim
ii_RandomBunniez_ii
Heres a real scary story for you guys. It was a few weeks ago. I was laying on my bed watching TV and it was late. Probably like 3 in the morning. I was quietly eating a chocolate bar. I put the chocolate bar on my bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the door. My parents were very mush asleep. I come back from the bathroom to eat my delicious chocolate bar and i find it...gone. It was completely vanished. I looked everywhere for it. (not because i was hungry but because i was curious of what happened to it) I even went to go see my parents and little brother to see if they were the ones who took it. Nope. They were sleeping like babies. So, me, panicked and freaked out, goes to bed. I was sleeping. But not for long. During the night, at about 4 am, i open my eyes gently and look around my room. I suddenly see my closet door that was locked(yes i have a lock on my closet), wide open. I wanted to scream but i didn't want to wake anybody because i wanted to face this myself. So, i get out of bed, go to the closet and look whats inside and i swear i saw a little girl, with bright red eyes, a huge mouth full of yellow teeth smiling from ear to ear. Blood driping down of her hands and an evil laugh coming out of her frightening mouth. I screamed like if my arm was cut off. My parents rush over my room and find me under my covers crying my eyes out. A few weeks later, when me and my family kept seing this girl, we decided to move. I am now happily living in Florida with no ghosts, no gools and no demons. Hope you liked the story. Good luck sleeping at night.

o.o Should've been on video tape.
I know right? After that night, i said omg i shoulda videotaped it. But i was a little too traumatized so i didn'T have time to take the camera and film. Lol.

LOL How scared were you?

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
O.Oim dead to no jokeO.O
my dads girlfriend butcherd me and used my meat in her cafeO.O

6,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Xxinjection to my mouthxX
O.Oim dead to no jokeO.O

<3

Yeah, and I'm Barrack Obama. LOL

</3
m0ara
ii_RandomBunniez_ii
Heres a real scary story for you guys. It was a few weeks ago. I was laying on my bed watching TV and it was late. Probably like 3 in the morning. I was quietly eating a chocolate bar. I put the chocolate bar on my bed and went to the bathroom. I closed the door. My parents were very mush asleep. I come back from the bathroom to eat my delicious chocolate bar and i find it...gone. It was completely vanished. I looked everywhere for it. (not because i was hungry but because i was curious of what happened to it) I even went to go see my parents and little brother to see if they were the ones who took it. Nope. They were sleeping like babies. So, me, panicked and freaked out, goes to bed. I was sleeping. But not for long. During the night, at about 4 am, i open my eyes gently and look around my room. I suddenly see my closet door that was locked(yes i have a lock on my closet), wide open. I wanted to scream but i didn't want to wake anybody because i wanted to face this myself. So, i get out of bed, go to the closet and look whats inside and i swear i saw a little girl, with bright red eyes, a huge mouth full of yellow teeth smiling from ear to ear. Blood driping down of her hands and an evil laugh coming out of her frightening mouth. I screamed like if my arm was cut off. My parents rush over my room and find me under my covers crying my eyes out. A few weeks later, when me and my family kept seing this girl, we decided to move. I am now happily living in Florida with no ghosts, no gools and no demons. Hope you liked the story. Good luck sleeping at night.

OH, MY o.o

That is soooo scary O.o

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
x the abyss of dreams
Xxinjection to my mouthxX
O.Oim dead to no jokeO.O

<3

Yeah, and I'm Barrack Obama. LOL

</3

lols nice avi lols
this wat i think listen up its not that u can c them its that they want u to c them like u might be trigering something that makes them come up like wen she was alive did she help u wen u were sad or crying or wen u were little did something happen that made u cry and she helped and does ur bf c her if not then u might b able to c ghosts and spirets then thats creppy cool and i can c them 2 but its omly the smaller kids in my family isen't that creppy cool but my bigger sister can barly c them but sometimes they're more like a flash green for good red for bad i don't no if its a gift or a curse????

Lorexian's Waifu

The Committee Staff Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
FYI the bewitching hour is 3 and I've noticed most of this stuff you guys have reported is around 3am, if you don't want to see this stuff try being asleep at 3. Just a suggestion, not like it would completely help but anyways I have some experiences with paranormal, psychics, and sometimes downright weird coincidences.

One time I was taking a shower at my grandma’s house, my sister was outside and my grandma was not around. The door was shut it never opened. When I got out of the shower freshly written in the steam on the bathroom mirror in nice hand writing was "I Love you". This freaked me out. Stupidly i didn't photograph it or anything. It was gone before I could show anyone. Later I met (and for a time dated, now we r just good friends) a psychic her told me that it was a message from my deceased Grandma who died 3 years ago. This comforted me because i was the last one to talk to her; being young I was only half listening to her and felt guilty when she was found dead in her bed at the nursing home the next day. Oddly all the fire alarm bells went off that night. She and my mother always loved that saying “Every time a bell rings and angel gets its wings”. It was too ironic. Anyway it made me feel forgiven and reminded me she did love me since I had felt so guilty all that time. Also my psychic friend (we will call him Bob from this point on to conceal his identity) sensed a strong presence on top of the television stand where we keep my grandmothers clock. It's an antique but does not work, except randomly it will start ticking or chime and the arms will move. We say this is when she comes to visit us. I must admit when the clock chimes it's hard to feel alone in the room.

I also once swore I saw a cat that looked just like our cat that had died a while back. I tried to find the cat and followed it but it seemed to disappear.

The other night I had a terrible night's sleep because it was so hot. I had talked to my bf late that night so my door was shut so no one could hear me. This made my room hotter I remember wishing I had left the door open, but being so tired i did not want to get up, suddenly my door just opened up wide and it become cooler in my room. Being tired I didn't let it bother me and went to sleep.

These are some examples of stuff that's happened to me. I enjoy reading what others have experienced. You are not alone out there. 3nodding

Hunter

Alright, these stories are true, I swear it on my life.

I used to have this room with a sliding door, before my house got remodeled. One night, I woke up at around one-ish for no reason at all only to see my sliding door slowly slide open several inches. Now normally, this would have been enough to freak a little kid out (I was around seven at the time), but my cat knows how to hook his paw around sliding doors and open them. I thought it was him coming in to leap onto my bed or something, but no cat came in. I kept staring at the door, waiting, when a light flicked on outside my room, then turned off again in about a minute. I screamed for my parents, and they came and searched the entire house for possible intruders. There was no-one there besides us. This has not happened since.

Another time, this time in my new bedroom (this one doesn't have a sliding door), I woke up again in the middle of the night. I was staring out my door, because that's the way my bed faces, when I saw something hanging on my door frame. I could have sworn that it was the exact shape of a gargoyle with bat wings. It had no eyes, no details; it was just a shape that was darker than the other shadows outside my door. I stared at it and blinked a couple times, but it did not go away. I pulled the covers over my head and went back to sleep. In the morning I looked, and there was nothing that could have made that shadow that was in view of my bed. I now don't look out my door at night.

Once, right before I went to bed, I heard a boy my age say my name quietly. I did not just hear it in my head, I heard it with my ears too. The voice comforted me, and I fell asleep feeling safe.

I have no logical explanation for these stories. Do you?

EDIT: I just read over others posts about there being increased activity this summer. I haven't noticed any as of yet (excuse me while I knock on my wooden desk), but I must admit that the weather where I live has been quite strange, rather cold and gloomy. Also, I have experienced several days where, at a certain time (usually about three in the afternoon) the world has looked a bit surreal, like a large transparent screen has been put over it and you can only see it if you look at it side-long.

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
this is something i never understood... if a "ghost" wants you to leave where ever you are... then why doesn't it show it's face or whatever to everyone.. instead of making people look crazy..... i mean seriously if you want someone to leave tell them face to face..... question

Hunter

Well divastar, the theory is that only certain people can see ghosts or have paranormal experiences. Ghosts can't choose who they show themselves to, as only some people can see them. Does that help?
ancotti7
No you have a spirit AND a ghost.

I personally think you're just crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out