Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everybody....(Hi Dr. Nick!)... lol.. anways. Im new, and since this is the newbie section, I thought it might be a good idea to say Hi here. Pretty smart eh?! biggrin

I draw in real life, but its more of comic I guess. I used to draw anime but i dont anymore, I still love to watch and stuff. Umm... I like rock like Metallica, Aerosmith, Guns'N'Roses,Sound Garden, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepplin... stuff that is older. Although I do like some newer stuff like Godsmack, Audioslave and Velvet Revolver. I used to be in martial arts, I even broke 2 bricks with my head.... although i was supposed to break three. stressed Although I'm not in martial arts any more i try to stay in shape. Oh.. I also do graphic art but that'll be seen later.

On that note I'm gonna end this, so rock on till then wink
Hello and welcome to Gaia.
awesome! i used to be in martial arts as well. Im also a graphic artist and a comic artist. Sounds like we have a lot in common. I LURRRVE to watch anime and i LURRRVE Guns n' roses *is wearing her guns n roses shirt* and Velvet revolver is awesome! Welcome to Gaia! I just got here earlier today!

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hiya, and Welcome to Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items