Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Capitalist

Hello everyone!

I am graduating college tomorrow afternoon, and I decided to get back in the swing of things on GaiaOnline after taking a seven-year hiatus. I've started a new account and everything, and I hope to be active in the Role-Playing community. It'll take me a while to get used to new places and figure out how to do everything that I used to do, but I hope everyone is patient with me!

I will be getting a B.A. in Theatre and English tomorrow, but I'm open to all sorts of things. I'd like to think I'm open-minded and easy to talk to, so don't be afraid to message me! heart

Thanks for reading my little shout-out. I'm glad to be back!

~Chibi yum_strawberry

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Awesome! Congratulations! Tomorrow is a special day for you!

I still gotta go through two years worth of difficult C.S. and math classes to get my degree, but hey, kudos to you. Hard work pays off all the time, and you deserve a holiday. 3nodding

Tipsy Capitalist

Thank you so much!

College is a great experience, especially when you go to a place you really love. I'm glad I went where I did, and chose to study what I wanted. I haven't done math proper in many years, and I'm always impressed by people who can do it. Good luck with everything!

~Chibi yum_strawberry

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
chibichick27

Yes. College is a great experience for anyone. Life becomes a lot of fun when we do the things that we love to do. I appreciate the enthusiasm. Good luck with you and what you'll do in the future. I'm sure you'll accomplish something great for the human race.

Tipsy Capitalist

Thank you! You're very sweet.

~Chibi yum_strawberry

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
Welcome back then and Congratulations! ♥
Welcome back to Gaia!!! whee

Mind-boggling Bookworm

chibichick27
Hello everyone!

I am graduating college tomorrow afternoon, and I decided to get back in the swing of things on GaiaOnline after taking a seven-year hiatus. I've started a new account and everything, and I hope to be active in the Role-Playing community. It'll take me a while to get used to new places and figure out how to do everything that I used to do, but I hope everyone is patient with me!

I will be getting a B.A. in Theatre and English tomorrow, but I'm open to all sorts of things. I'd like to think I'm open-minded and easy to talk to, so don't be afraid to message me! heart

~Chibi yum_strawberry

Welcome back to Gaia! :3

Tipsy Capitalist

Thank you everyone! You're all so sweet and encouraging. I'm glad I came back.

~Chibi yum_strawberry

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
chibichick27
Hello everyone!

~Chibi yum_strawberry

Welcome back
feel free to add me if you want
chibichick27
Hello everyone!

~Chibi yum_strawberry

Congratulations!
I am in the same shoes as you apparently lol. But not with college though.

Shirtless Smoker

chibichick27
Hello everyone!

~Chibi yum_strawberry
Hai.

Big Bear

chibichick27
Welcome back~ (:
welcome to gaia!! enjoy yourself here blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers