Welcome to Gaia! ::

I now understand that this amount, 17 million is quite cheap now but the thing is I used to be active on Gaia and went online quite often and spent hours on it. Now, I only come here to offer some things and to talk a little bit but other than that, I rarely go on.

A while ago when I used to be active on Gaia, millions of Gaia gold was considered a lot and now that I'm taking a look at the marketplace I've seen the prices greatly changed with1 trillion to be considered a lot now. I'm guessing that there's probably a lot of people with at least 1 billion Gaia Gold.

My inventory only has 9 items. 4 of them are locked and my avatar is wearing 5 of them, so there is nothing useful in my inventory. I sold every item I could and I gave everything I could that was useful to my Gaia friends a while ago. Now, since none of my friends seem to be interested in my offer of 17 million Gold, I made this post for anyone at all who is interested.

Newbie Star

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I just joined and I am interested smile

heart heart heart
mandygate

heart heart heart

Would you like the whole thing or just some or half of it?

Newbie Star

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart

I will be grateful for whatever you are willing to give me heart heart 3nodding I want to customize my avatar to be cute
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart

I will be grateful for whatever you are willing to give me heart heart 3nodding I want to customize my avatar to be cute

If you want to create a dream avatar, before you start buying so that you know what you'll need you can go to www.tektek.org

I'll give you the whole thing. Since your new here, I'll explain the trading. All you have to do is keep accepting my offer once every time you see it come up. I send it to you, then you click the button to accept it and wait for me to accept it and it'll be sent back to you and you have to accept it again and it goes back and forth until you see a picture of hands shaking above both of our avatars.
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart

Oh wait! You need a trading pass in order for me to give you the gold.

Newbie Star

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart

I have a trading pass. I joined a few days ago. I do not know how to use it though lol I just got a message saying that I have one

Newbie Star

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart

If you want to create a dream avatar, before you start buying so that you know what you'll need you can go to www.tektek.org

I'll give you the whole thing. Since your new here, I'll explain the trading. All you have to do is keep accepting my offer once every time you see it come up. I send it to you, then you click the button to accept it and wait for me to accept it and it'll be sent back to you and you have to accept it again and it goes back and forth until you see a picture of hands shaking above both of our avatars.

That would be lovely! I just checked my messages and I received my trading pass this morning.
heart heart heart heart
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart

I have a trading pass. I joined a few days ago. I do not know how to use it though lol I just got a message saying that I have one

Try to see if it has a button to click it open or something.

Newbie Star

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart

Ooooh sorry I got a message saying I could BUY one. redface
I bought one hehe I sent you an offer of 1 gold
heart heart heart heart
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart heart

No. You don't have to offer me anything. When you are trading with someone and you only want something FROM them, you just have to wait for them to send it to you so that you can respond to it and then it goes back and forth and each of us click the accept button (or whatever it says) once each time until we see the pictures of the hands shaking. smile

Newbie Star

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart heart

No. You don't have to offer me anything. When you are trading with someone and you only want something FROM them, you just have to wait for them to send it to you so that you can respond to it and then it goes back and forth and each of us click the accept button (or whatever it says) once each time until we see the pictures of the hands shaking. smile

ooo my bad emo Sorry, I am still trying to figure everything out.
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart heart

That's okay. Lol ^-^

Newbie Star

2,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart heart

That's okay. Lol ^-^

I'm so excited! You are so kind to help me and give me your gold! heart heart
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate
Kennsie
mandygate

heart heart heart heart

That's okay. Lol ^-^

I'm so excited! You are so kind to help me and give me your gold! heart heart

You're welcome, dear. Have fun! emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out