Welcome to Gaia! ::

redface Um... I had a problem with getting back into my old accounts, and I just made a new email to use... which is my third now...
stare
First time, I made an account, forgot about Gaia for sometime, then forgot the username.
sweatdrop
There was nothing to recover my username with, so I made an MSN Explorer account. I guess somewhere along the line I forgot that name...
gonk
Anyways, now I'm finally able to play Gaia cause I made an email at animetheme.com, but... I didn't bother to change my avatar's looks first..!
stressed
Is there any way that I can somehow change my hair, or fix my eyes?
HELP!!!

crying
You can change your hair at the Salon on Durem...
Go to profile and delete character.
Jeff X
redface Um... I had a problem with getting back into my old accounts, and I just made a new email to use... which is my third now...
stare
First time, I made an account, forgot about Gaia for sometime, then forgot the username.
sweatdrop
There was nothing to recover my username with, so I made an MSN Explorer account. I guess somewhere along the line I forgot that name...
gonk
Anyways, now I'm finally able to play Gaia cause I made an email at animetheme.com, but... I didn't bother to change my avatar's looks first..!
stressed
HELP!!!

crying

You could delete your character then create a new one.
Jeff X
stare
sweatdrop
gonk
stressed
HELP!!!
Delete your character,.
crying
sweatdrop Hehe...
Y'know I clicked my profile too earlier n I didn't notice that button till now...
Thanks. biggrin
Jeff X
sweatdrop Hehe...
Y'know I clicked my profile too earlier n I didn't notice that button till now...
Thanks. biggrin
heart S'ok,wanna be my friend?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas