Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nice avatar, very clutterful but nice. smile
vincent_f7
Illusions of Petrichor
vincent_f7
Yea I noticed some stuff I have on my wish list cost way more then I remember but I did miss being here honestly

If you have any of the items from Virtual Hollywood then you have no worries on gold. x3 That stuff is high in demand. Also, people would pay a pretty penny for the stuff you find laying around in Towns. There is no more zOMG sadly.
Really what happen to zomg I played it one time before I stopped coming on here that sucks

The game had a privacy risk they couldn't resolve so it's not coming back. I miss zOMG. v.v All my rings were lvl 10 and I made so many friends...oh well, now I play the market and get on the forums. Hopefully they get a new game though.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin
LanaFawn
Nice avatar, very clutterful but nice. smile
😋 thx
Illusions of Petrichor
vincent_f7
Illusions of Petrichor
vincent_f7
Yea I noticed some stuff I have on my wish list cost way more then I remember but I did miss being here honestly

If you have any of the items from Virtual Hollywood then you have no worries on gold. x3 That stuff is high in demand. Also, people would pay a pretty penny for the stuff you find laying around in Towns. There is no more zOMG sadly.
Really what happen to zomg I played it one time before I stopped coming on here that sucks

The game had a privacy risk they couldn't resolve so it's not coming back. I miss zOMG. v.v All my rings were lvl 10 and I made so many friends...oh well, now I play the market and get on the forums. Hopefully they get a new game though.
Well that's a bummer I really wanted to play that game I hope they bring another game in like that soon
YunJaeforeverlove4
Thank you 😊

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
vincent_f7
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xd
😝 thank you 😁

ur welcome heart
vincent_f7
Illusions of Petrichor
vincent_f7
Illusions of Petrichor
vincent_f7

Well that's a bummer I really wanted to play that game I hope they bring another game in like that soon

I hope the same but it doesn't sound like they will. Don't get too used to inflation, when it goes down, everything will be cheap and I will be wealthy.e.e
K-poplover44
vincent_f7
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xd
😝 thank you 😁

ur welcome heart
🐺
Illusions of Petrichor
vincent_f7
Illusions of Petrichor
vincent_f7
Illusions of Petrichor
vincent_f7

I hope the same but it doesn't sound like they will. Don't get too used to inflation, when it goes down, everything will be cheap and I will be wealthy.e.e
That's to bad hope they do consider it later if they could figure something out

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
vincent_f7
YunJaeforeverlove4
Thank you 😊

ur welcome smile

Quick Reply