Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Beats
lottieblix
Le Sundae
lottieblix
So after years of contemplation I have finally decided to give Gaia a whirl (with some friendly nudging from my Tinierme friends). I have always been overwhelmed by how massive the site is, but after a sleep deprived evening; I think I finally have the hang of it (or at least the beginnings).

Add me as a friend! heart heart heart

Welcome to Gaia!
Personally, I think Tinierme is a lot more adorable than Gaia, but Gaia has a LOT more things to do. I hope you stay and enjoy your time here!

I think both are pretty cute! I actually prefer some of the items on Gaia and the option for more separates! But I agree there is a lot more to do! biggrin

Yeah I agree, oh and plus the people here are more talkative then the ones at TM. It just seems like everyone wants to trade there & nothing more.

Er..yeah anyway, Welcome to G-a-i-a! cat_sweatdrop

Thank you! I used to think so too but recently I have been chatting with a lot of people while playing card games, which is really fun! But you're right, it's a lot of trading that's for sure! emotion_donotwant

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If it wasn't overwhelming, it would be boring

Rainbow Consumer

10,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
lottieblix
So after years of contemplation I have finally decided to give Gaia a whirl (with some friendly nudging from my Tinierme friends). I have always been overwhelmed by how massive the site is, but after a sleep deprived evening; I think I finally have the hang of it (or at least the beginnings).

Add me as a friend! heart heart heart
quoting for an achivment

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas