Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello All I am Epic Furion. i am new to this site. i'm a bit random sometimes. good sense of humor Depending where the jokes are at. all Beers are on me! *dumps beer on self* hehehehe but anyways, I'm a gamer. i like Strategy games most....Often thinking Bout something i have no clue why i was thinking in the 1st place. lol. ok im goin lil off the topic. I like to tell "you were so drunk" Jokes Alot. smile

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
lol, Welcome to Gaia. ^_^;

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hiya~^^ the name is Kimi, I'm just looking around lol oh well welcome^^XD
KiMi_flame haze
you been Spotted by Randomness!!!! biggrin care full the comment above ya made me throw vegatables at them when they were drunk. well, He said he was the FRUIT NINJA!
biggrin hiiii smile

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Epic Furion
KiMi_flame haze
you been Spotted by Randomness!!!! biggrin care full the comment above ya made me throw vegatables at them when they were drunk. well, He said he was the FRUIT NINJA!

uhhh? randomness is random? XD
KiMi_flame haze
Epic Furion
KiMi_flame haze

the worse part was after i drank a few beers i asked my cat why he killed Mufasa in the lion king movie. i took away his mouse toy over it. surprised
belbree
biggrin hiiii smile
heeeeey!!!!!!! biggrin
Epic Furion
KiMi_flame haze
Epic Furion
KiMi_flame haze

the worse part was after i drank a few beers i asked my cat why he killed Mufasa in the lion king movie. i took away his mouse toy over it. surprised

why would you take away his toy? haha
belbree
Epic Furion
KiMi_flame haze
Epic Furion
KiMi_flame haze

now that you mention it.......i sobered up.....i WAS TALKIN TO A FREAKIN PILLOW!!!!!! *cries* i even pat it.
well thats good that your pillow is there for you when you need it hahaha smile

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Epic Furion
belbree
Epic Furion
KiMi_flame haze
Epic Furion
KiMi_flame haze

now that you mention it.......i sobered up.....i WAS TALKIN TO A FREAKIN PILLOW!!!!!! *cries* i even pat it.

OAO;; are you feelin better naw?
KiMi_flame haze
Epic Furion
belbree
Epic Furion
KiMi_flame haze

OAO;; are you feelin better naw?
yep over it 5mins ago biggrin glad ya asked so now i can move on to my Next Random Phase. biggrin

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
waaa! Will look forward it? teehee XD
you know those hungry kids in affrica? i make that same face to my parents and they just tell me. "GET A JOB AND YOU WONT BE HUNGRY!" LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff