Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi all! biggrin I used to play Gaia and felt the urge to come back. I currently am awaiting my old account to be unlocked. The site has changed so much since I've been on here! Pretty awesome. :3
I hear you.

if you ever get back on your old account all your items will be worth a crazy amount of gold.
surprised
Welcome back. smile

Loyal Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kaylah_Darko
Hi all! biggrin I used to play Gaia and felt the urge to come back. I currently am awaiting my old account to be unlocked. The site has changed so much since I've been on here! Pretty awesome. :3

hi
Thanks for the welcome back, guys! I never even thought about the fact that my old items would be worth a lot. I am a bit nervous as to whether or not they'll let me get back in to it. I haven't signed in a couple of years and the ticket asked questions about my recent trades and items and I don't even remember any of it. If not, I guess I'll just have to start over. razz

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Kaylah_Darko
hello and welcome to gaia hope you enjoy your stay here

Shy Kitten

22,165 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
  • Runway Model 250
Welcome back.
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Dangerous Gaian

12,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kaylah_Darko

Welcome bk

Feral Pup

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kaylah_Darko

Welcome back!

Please Help :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas