Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Nymph

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Voter 100
  • Befriended 100
I'm not exactly new on here, but I haven't been on gaia in 2+ years, things sure have change since I left. Hai everybody smile
Shadow of Death1
I'm not exactly new on here, but I haven't been on gaia in 2+ years, things sure have change since I left. Hai everybody smile

Hello, welcome back smile

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hi biggrin

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Welcome back to Gaia biggrin
What will you be up to now?
Them new Gaia games or like lurking around before posting?

Anxious Fatcat

Welcome back, friend-o emotion_yatta

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Shadow of Death1

Hey, there! Looks like you've been gone longer than I have. XD I was only gone a few months. I'm probably not here to stay all the time, though. Probably gonna be on and off because I like playing Whirled, IMVU and gothic PC detective/puzzle games, too. lol I spent last night beating Stray Souls on the PC in one sitting, which, is a record for me, since it took me about 3 days on and off to beat Penny Dreadful's Sweeney Todd, which happens to be my favorite mystery/puzzle PC game. <3 It's awesome because the artwork in it is beautiful, the music tracks that play while you're actually playing the game are chilling and the musical numbers used in the cut scenes are really fun. <3 Kind of makes me feel like I'm watching the Sondheim musical version while I play. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff