viva Inuyasha! xd my favourite character is sesshomaru heart

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Lum_Cheng
viva Inuyasha! xd my favourite character is sesshomaru heart
I totally agree with you! heart I'm obsessed with Fluffy heart ! I picked him as my favorite sexy anime character on the poll here at this forum post!
i LUB Inuyasha!! and i have read almost all of the k2 manga's...i just need vol. 5...i can't wait for it!!! xp
I OOVE INUYASHA MY FAVOURITE CHARATER IS KAGOME BECAUSE SHE HAD ALOT OF WILL POWER
alwaingrl

Hey all! I to love inyuasha!!! whee its da bestest!!!!! heart I try to catch it every time it shows up on adult swim TV. i can't watch it all the time cause its a school night but every saturday you can surely see me up at night staring at the tv. 3nodding My favorite character would have to be kagome cause she always gets inyuasha to start thinking instead of just killing the dude. also she is a great example of girl power!!*hehe* my other fav character is shippo whee . I think he is so cute! i absolutly HATE kikio!!! scream she is EVIL!!!! A DEMON in disguise. twisted
i guess i need to control my anger*hehe*
P.S
how do you put those pics on your message cause i'm new i have no clue!
help!
P.S.S.
hey you! Blizzard_Xp2. how dare you!!!!! scream wacth it buddy!!! xp
or what?
*Inuyasha is my favourite anime series* biggrin heart
Gatorschick99 heart the look of your character! I love InuYasha! Its my fave anime, My fave character is Kouga, Hes awsome, not to mention gorgeous! I ve seen the last eppisode!
Inu-yasha is one of my favourite manga/anime series. Together with "Hellsing" and "Rurouni Kenshin". ^^ I also love "spirited away"! It's one of my favourite movies! ^^
Sesshomaru all the way!!!!!
mxhotty1012
Inuyasha Rox!!!!Did anyone see the last episode? wink

YEA! IT WAS SOOOOOOOO CUTE! That bastrad Naraku had to locked them in that Oni's stomach!!!! scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Not to mention that Kouga wasn't in it!!! HE WAS ONLY IN THE FRICKEN ENDING SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM SOOO TICKED OFF!! But it was realllly cute!! Especially the ending when they were sitting in the tree hugging/snuggling.... soo kawaii!! And you Blizzard_Xp2 just SHUT UP!!! Jeez.... if you really hate the show dont come here!!! scream
I really hate people who do that!
Blizzard_Xp2
alwaingrl

Hey all! I to love inyuasha!!! whee its da bestest!!!!! heart I try to catch it every time it shows up on adult swim TV. i can't watch it all the time cause its a school night but every saturday you can surely see me up at night staring at the tv. 3nodding My favorite character would have to be kagome cause she always gets inyuasha to start thinking instead of just killing the dude. also she is a great example of girl power!!*hehe* my other fav character is shippo whee . I think he is so cute! i absolutly HATE kikio!!! scream she is EVIL!!!! A DEMON in disguise. twisted
P.S
help!
P.S.S.
or what?

OR WHAT!? OR ME AND alwaingrl will beat you silly that's WHAT!
CottonTail
Blizzard_Xp2
alwaingrl

P.S
help!
P.S.S.
or what?

OR WHAT!? OR ME AND alwaingrl will beat you silly that's WHAT!
you're on the internet.you really cant do it anyway so forget it
Gatorschick99 in real life is my cousin im serious!!!!!!!!!!
INUYASHA IS THE GREATEST SHOW I`VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS KOGU

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff