Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wassup peeps. Just joined Gaia recently and I'm hopelessly overwhelmed with the amount of info here. How to get those snazzy looking clothes? Any way to get custom signatures? Anyone want to be my friend? crying Damn I'm one stupid Hawaiian. Oh well. Back to the beach xp
Damn you are lucky, libing in Hawaii while I freeze my a** off in Indiana. But, anyway, if you want to be friends just PM me and we can talk.
brah i know what you mean, hawaiian girls are so hot and loose, they love to get that good ol dirty sanchez while surfing domokun
hi! pm me and ill be your friend.
ill be ur friend just pm me blaugh
Add me if you wish. If you need any help jus ask.
kinky_chink
brah i know what you mean, hawaiian girls are so hot and loose, they love to get that good ol dirty sanchez while surfing domokun

true but japanese girls are the best wink
hey dude is it true that flip girls are always horny? my current girl is white and she is only after my big unit, but i gotta bust out the whipped cream and cherries before she'll do it in the butt
flipping_flip
Wassup peeps. Just joined Gaia recently and I'm hopelessly overwhelmed with the amount of info here. How to get those snazzy looking clothes? Any way to get custom signatures? Anyone want to be my friend? crying Damn I'm one stupid Hawaiian. Oh well. Back to the beach xp
I JUST JOINED GAIA LATELY ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDLIST krazy_gurl OH K IF YOU LIKE IM NEW DONT HATE ME 2!!!
guys stop being gross...

But welcome to gaia, if you need help or a friend pm me
hey welcome to Gaia! uhm if u want snazzy clothes, you have to get money.you earn money every time you send a PM, post on the forums, or just surf the pages. I was just in Hawaii, on vacation in Oahu. What island do you live on? and by the way kinky_chink, canadian girls are definitly the hottest!!!! xp whee 3nodding
MarKo lord of milk
kinky_chink

true but japanese girls are the best wink

Most of the girls in Hawaii are 2nd generation Japanese. Not to mention I've been to Japan and (in my humble opinion) they look comparable to Hawaiian Japanese, were it not for the teeth problem.

But who cares! It's Hawaii! Everyone loves everyone there! Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Filipinos, Anglo-American peeps, Black peeps, everyone loves everybody!
-=picklebutt=-
hey welcome to Gaia! uhm if u want snazzy clothes, you have to get money.you earn money every time you send a PM, post on the forums, or just surf the pages. I was just in Hawaii, on vacation in Oahu. What island do you live on? and by the way kinky_chink, canadian girls are definitly the hottest!!!! xp whee 3nodding

The island I live on is Oahu as well. Actually I live near the tourist spot, Ala Moana / Waikiki. It's definitely one of the nicest spots around since you can mingle with random foreigners blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff