Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow. I've never really used this account til now. I made it back in 2010 I think but I apparently forgot about it. Hm.... Oh well.

Hi, the name's Mary. I've never really used Gaia, er, well, if I did, I don't really remember because I've been through a lot. Anyways, I'm pretty much a reserved person unless I warm up to you and I like you. Then I'll start opening up. LOL.

I"m not the best person to be partying with because if I go to any social functions, I'd be that girl sitting there in the corner all by herself, telling guys to ******** off or go ******** themselves or something. I like to write and read. I started writing fanfiction when I was about nine, my first fanfic being a piss poor written one for 101 Dalamtians (for the original book not the movies). But the first anime fanfic was written for Tenchi Muyo. I used to be on a site called Tenchi Muyo Fanfiction Archive. Sadly it's down now. I used to write fanfics for Dragonball Z (Still do sometimes), Inuyasha (Still do sometimes), Rurouni Kenshin, Vampire Hunter D, DNAngel, Pokemon (Still write fanfics for them actually), and Fruits Basket.

I'm afraid I haven't really written anything as of late. I've been too busy going through college trying to get some credits towards a degree in writing and...yeah.

Well, tell me a bit about yourself. Yeah?

Original Gaian

22,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Hey there! Welcome!
I'm giving full trades of items to newbies!
My thread also has tips on what to do here & how to make gold!
Check out my Charity/Welcome thread!

fidly3's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

Lady Star Dragon1

Hi! welcome to Gaia!!! emotion_bigheart I know it can be really hard getting started, so please come to my giveaway! You can win some really good items that are worth quite a bit! you can use them on your avi or sell them (:

Click here to go there!! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces