• Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
KarmaBanshee
Kyuzki
KarmaBanshee
Kyuzki
KarmaBanshee

Man i've been on here since like '06 or '07 and I've seen the inflation, I may be nude right now but I have 3 set outfits that I switch between and they total more than 3 trillion but back in the day it probably be maybe a billion for all 3 :I

if you need some help I can give you some tickets to spend at prize and joy, lots of the stuff there sells from there makes good money.

tickets?oh so those are different from tokens xp

yeah you get them from the slots or from black jack, it's a good way to make quick cash since people are selling them for crazy prices on the marketplace smile

how do you get those tickets btw

alright so go to prize&joy to buy tokens (get around 100-200 of them) then go to the game section and play black jack, it will take a while to earn enough to buy really good stuff that's gonna earn sick cash but it's way faster than playing the games.

if you have a trading pass I can trade you some tickets to start off with emotion_c8

gonna give it a go after work 3nodding thanks

Big Fatcat

11,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kyuzki
KarmaBanshee
Kyuzki
KarmaBanshee
Kyuzki
KarmaBanshee

Man i've been on here since like '06 or '07 and I've seen the inflation, I may be nude right now but I have 3 set outfits that I switch between and they total more than 3 trillion but back in the day it probably be maybe a billion for all 3 :I

if you need some help I can give you some tickets to spend at prize and joy, lots of the stuff there sells from there makes good money.

tickets?oh so those are different from tokens xp

yeah you get them from the slots or from black jack, it's a good way to make quick cash since people are selling them for crazy prices on the marketplace smile

alright so go to prize&joy to buy tokens (get around 100-200 of them) then go to the game section and play black jack, it will take a while to earn enough to buy really good stuff that's gonna earn sick cash but it's way faster than playing the games.

if you have a trading pass I can trade you some tickets to start off with emotion_c8

no problem man, best of luck smile

Newbie Noob

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
KarmaBanshee
Kyuzki
KarmaBanshee
Kyuzki
KarmaBanshee

no problem man, best of luck smile

so the game is about who has the highest value of cards XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out